Website Update Thread: No posting please, only read.

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Nov 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    This is just gonna be a little flag that I'll use to let everyone know when the website gets updated.

Please don't post in this thread. It won't be neccessary. I'll just throw up info on what changed each time so everyone knows what to check out. I'll also just edit the post so we don't have to scroll down the whole thing.

EDIT: For the URL until we get it in our header so we don't have to type it everytime, click here

LATEST UPDATE: 1:34 am, 13 June 03

CLICK HERE!! It's the same link but there are a few simple differences. Added some separating borders and adjusted the layout. Also some filler content in there. Still workin...

FIFTH UPDATE: 3:01 am, 12 June 03

DON'T CLICK ABOVE! CLICK HERE!!

Couple things that still need to happen in the long ugly story of web server scripting, but we're making progress... I wanted to have the graphics up but as you can see... uh... they aren't. So, instead of sitting on it even more until inpiration spurts forth yet again, here's the latest scripting layout. Uh... a lot of it doesn't work yet but it will soon... probably before most of the graphics are up. I'm on a roll with the scripting but not with the design... ;)

FOURTH UPDATE: 4:15 pm, 15 Apr. 03

Still Working with Phil on the server problem. It's a MySQL database issue. Let me know if you want the gory, ugly details. Long story short, I can't make a new database. That's a problem considering I need to make a new database. But, all is not lost, I'm starting to work on the story section on my personal webspace. So when there is substantial progress, I can let you guys see that.

THIRD UPDATE: 1:55 am, 9 Apr. 03

Server still has a couple problems that we're ironing out. Splash screen re-uploaded with new logo. Forum link in place. I'm still working on a weblog package that will make our site very hip and very smooth. We wouldn't settle for much else.

SECOND UPDATE: 1:25 am, 22 Dec. 02

Complete redesign. Includes spacer text and slot for title banner. Flash driven header and side navigation. Header will display without Flash. Navigation currently will not.

FIRST UPDATE: 11:07 pm, 13 Nov. 02

Changed the front splash screen.

-b-
  2. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Website Updated. Please post feedback in this thread. Thanks! :)

-b-
  3. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Website updated... No feedback necessary but PM me if you have questions. :)

-b-
  4. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Website news update. Details will follow.

-b-
  5. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Click this link to see the latest changes.

Click here to post thoughts.

-b-
  6. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Small changes. Probably not much you guys will want to say but click here to post thoughts, anyways. Same thread as the last time.

-b-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.