main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Website Update

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Sep 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    I have updated the website with more recent photo's (still working on the dueling meeting photo's, but the event photos are up).
    I updated the new event dates a while back in case you haven't checked them.
    I added an "about us" section.

Last, I am working on an active member roster per member request at the 1st dueling meeting. I have a few names up becuase I copied and pasted them from the officer section and started adding others. Please get your name to me if I haven't added it yet. I know there are more, but my brain is fried from finishing this up and helping write the Make a Wish Foundation article for the newspaper.

I am putting what you costume as if you have a costume as well and I KNOW I haven't got all of the costumes some of you have listed so help me out there.

Also, can someone get from Julia the last RMH pictures that she so graciously removed for us. I know some of you are friends with her still and maybe she would be nice enough to send them to you. If not, we'll get plenty this year. It just would be nice.

Last and not least does anyone have any photo's from the Ep III movie release and the Best Buy events? I know Brian took a bunch at Best Buy. I don't know if we can get those or not. I'm in the process of tracking down the newspaper article from the Times Union that includes some pictures of members, but I know there are more floating around out there. That way I can bring the website up to speed with the history of our group.

I can't believe how far it has come in such a short amount of time. All of the sudden we are bombarded with requests due to our tireless appearances at Mama Fu's. We just keep meeting people who love us. It's awesome and I want it all captured to look back on.

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Can you please fix my costumes to read....... Stormtrooper, Jango Fett, Jedi Knight & Sith Knight

Also Steve needs his to read.....Clonetrooper, Imperial Officer, Jedi Knight

We will really appreciated

3. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Fixing it now...thanks :)
    I also added our 2 Vaders - duh! :oops:

4. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    you can add a Darth Nihilus to mine,ALLLMOOOST done :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.