main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Website update

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by PreludeRM, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Well folks its finally finished and done. (except for those of you who haven't filled out a question sheet yet)

I have launched the new Members page on the website and changed the Fanforce council. I have reduced the council down to 3 members as the council was designed to deal with problem that arise from time to time (such as problem members) With this group we have now I really don't see this to become a huge problem. The original council was made up of the founding members of the fan force. These members will still be a huge part of the decisions of the group but do not have to concern themselves with the day to day operations. I know with work, school, family and other commitments it makes it tough for some of these members to be really active in the group but I still would like input on matters that pop up from time to time.

So the new council consist of EchoSeven, Dooks, and Myself (PreludeRM)

Please check out the members page and check out the questions we all filled out.

Also on the site I have set up a members only message board called the THE CANTINA. This is a private board just for our group. It does not have to abide by the terms of theforce.net so I have set up a section for buying and selling, Interesting Trade, Monthly Meeting discussion, A collecting thread to show off your stuff (yes you can upload pictures and files to this board) So please register again on our site and please use the same user name as you do on here as some might get confused as to who you are. Also you can upload your own picture for the avatar.

Also If you haven't sent me a question sheet get it to me right away so I can update you on the site.
    thanks
    Ryan

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Fantastic work Prelude - thanks for putting in so much time,effort and work in making the site distinctly 'ours':D

I LOVE some of pics on the members' pages!!

3. Obi_Wan_Cody

Obi_Wan_Cody Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 23, 2007
    The site looks great. Nice work Ryan. I also love some of the pics.

4. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    Added a CW countdown and birthdays to the board today.

5. PreludeRM

Oct 28, 2002
    Added a poll to the web site. Remember to log in to cast a vote on the poll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.