main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Website Updated . . .

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hola People, just chiming in seeing that there has been some activity here lately, I updated our website last nite with news about our upcoming meeting as well as some bits about our February meeting paying thanks to Chris for hosting our last meeting.

March meeting is coming soon and with it will be our time to decide on a new place to call home for our meetings so I hope that everyone will vote for their choice.

Also, I'd like to hear from some of you as well on what more you would like to see on the SAFF site, there will be group pics added there soon as well as pics from conventions we've attended in the past.

Once we get out of this wet weather, I would like for us to have a gathering in one of our local parks for a BBQ, I can cook a mean batch of BBQ Chicken and Fajitas so get with me at the next meeting if you all would like to have this park gathering soon.

We have conventions upon us as well and some of us will be wearing some new costumes (hopefully soon) so I am looking forward for us to hit the Cons and soon !!!

Take Care Friends

John

2. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Bantha fajitas, roast ewok, Gungan-on-a-stick.... And let's not forget the blue milk! Yummm!

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    A couple of our Group photos have been added to the main area of our site. Look for more photos of your fellow SAFF members to show up on the site soon from various conventions we've been to, plus I would like to see some pics of people's collections here in our group. No, I'm not gonna be casing your joint, just thought I'd give ya the opportunity to show your love for SW.

Take Care Friends

John
    TK-7012

4. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hey john, i,ll be giving you some other pics to put on the site. i love the pics that are on there so far. good job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.