main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

website updated

Discussion in 'Archive: Charleston, SC' started by motf-jan, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Hello all,
    I've updated our website. I've added a Flash picture viewer but I'm having bandwidth bugs I have to still sort out. So there are more pictures. But the Events section has an update on up coming events. And I've added a History section to recap past events.

Thanks,
    Janet

2. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Nope, but I did graduate from there. I have a BS in Business from COC. Not telling the year! I was an Accountant for awhile, stay at home mom for awhile, then went back to school and got an AS in Commericial Graphics from TTC and work as a Multi-media Authorer/Designer. I'm currently back in school going for a MS in Education(Instructional Technology) totally online.

You'd think as a multimedia designer, we'd have a better website<lol> Kind of the same as accountants not ever balancing check books. When you do it all day long, your going to online in a program that incorporates multimedia into education, the last thing you want to do in your free time is websites!

I work mostly with CD authoring and 3D animation. Rarely do we have to worry about file size or bandwidth problems. So I'm spoiled!

Janet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.