San Diego, CA Website v2.0

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling

star 3
    the new page is almost done..... this one is temporary till we get the database built this week... once that is done itll look a little different and youll be able to register your user names and do several other things..... the site will be up tonight when i get home from work....
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight

star 6
    Yay! Will there still be a section on the new website where people can register to join the San Diego Star Wars Society's mailing list? A few of us are going to be on the radio tomorrow morning plugging the San Diego Star Wars Society and talking about Star Wars in general so the site might get quite a few hits and have people wanting to register.
  3. ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yeah there will be a mailing list thing to join up.... you wont be able to join the actual site till i get the database up.... but that will only take a little work.... im gonna put the site up with as much info as i can find on this message board so that theres some stuff to look at..... im also gonna put a counter on the site so we can track how many people come through it..... im gonna be really busy....
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight

star 6
    Very cool! I wonder how many hits we will get tomorrow after the radio program?
  5. Sith_241 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Is the site up yet? And how can i join?
  6. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight

star 6
    The site is : http://www.sandiegostarwars.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.