main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Website

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Okay folks, the website is up and located at www.freewebs.com/easternrim. Remember, it's a work in progress. Most of the content isn't done yet. But at least you can get an idea of what it'll look like when it's done.

I'll continue working on it as time allows, and Lodreh said he would help out too. So hopefully we'll have something more substantial in the weeks to come. If you have any suggestions or links e-mail or PM me.

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Excellent setup with the page Entropy. I'll get to work on a forms page ASAP. By the way, are you familiar with style sheets?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Thanks. I'm not really that familiar with style sheets. I'm mostly old-school HTML design, where you write it in notepad. The closest thing to them that I've dealt with are Access templates.

4. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    No problem, stylesheets are neat but a pain to setup... just starting out. We'll go with the ol' school Notepad method.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Not to complain, I guess it's OK, but I thought there would be an emphasis on Wampa stuff........ (snicker, snicker)

6. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Joe, if you design a Wampa section, I'll put it up...on second thought, that might not be prudent.

7. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, entropy... be VERY careful what you ask for. Hehehe

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Everyone please be sure to visit the site... Entropy needs your input as to anything we possibly need to add, and Lodreh, have you gotten those sheets for everyones bios together? :)

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    It is not that it is hard to do... it is finding time to do it. I'm working on it and I'll e-mail Entropy a prototype Friday night so he can see first hand what I'm thinking ( now that's a scary thought ).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Looks good so far.

11. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Excellent, Lodreh, our plans are coming along just as I planned....... /evil cackle

Also, I have already PM'd Minacia about posting our website link by our Forum in the Southeast boards. :D

12. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    "...so he can see first hand what I'm thinking...."

See the daily wisdom for my reply.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, I will go read there, because I have to admit, I am a tad lost on the quote, at the moment. :)

14. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Abyss eh? I've been called worse... I've been called better too... hey that's not cool man!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

15. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    What can I say? I call 'em as I see 'em.

16. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Howsabout a Wampa fan art section???

I'd donate some Wampa doodles.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yay! Our link is up on the southeast page! The Eastern Rim Outlanders are here, baby, yeaaaah! :D

Of course, the address will change, once we purchase the URL. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.