Website

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by TheQueenMother, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQueenMother Jedi Knight

star 2
    So I have a bit more time in my life and downloaded FrontPage from IU for free because I have a class I have to use it in so I've been tooling around with the website tonight. So go check it out if you have time. I should have everything up tonight and ready to go for the DVD event in September.

And as always if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I'm also going to work hard on the photo gallery to get it all nice and pretty so start looking through your files for HA photos to add! And if there are any links you'd like for me to include e-mail me or something and I'll be happy to add them.
  2. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sara , I would like to make a few suggestions If I may.
    Remove Heath's picture since he has only been to one meeting and doesnt post on these boards.
    Take down the main picture of the group , for now. We don't want to scare anyone away if they see that one special person in the picture. :)
    I would like to make a call out to all regular members to make the July meeting so we can take a NEW group photo.
    Your doing a great job with the site Sara, Keep up the fantastic work.
    E-
  3. TheQueenMother Jedi Knight

star 2
    *fixed* If I can come Saturday I'll bring my camera and take a new group shot and some head shots of new members.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.