main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Website?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by KepowOb, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KepowOb

KepowOb Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2001
    Hi, I was wondering if you would like a website just about the lineup for EP2. I know we have the activities list that Uilmuteiz set up, but I mean one that has information on the place, the events we have planned and other things.

I have experience in making web page layouts... If you like the idea, please tell me.

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    hey KepowOb yeah it's a great Idea, sorry I didn't had time to reply to your e-mail yet.

however, there is a web site I need you to go to (all of you) to suscribe to the line,

here is the link:

attack of the fans

There is a text there both in french and english.

It's important you suscribe there, because unless you do, we won't be bale to save you a seat :)

EDIT:After quick thinking, if you have some time and a messenger ID, get in touch with me. or since you can call me we'll arrange a meeting to discuss a web site.

3. KepowOb

KepowOb Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2001
    I've signed up for ity already, and will get my friends to ASAP. The only thing I don't get is where we buy our tickets. I like the idea that we get them reserved for us, and I understand that the money is needed before hand, but not where we pay.

I'm at school right now, I'll phone you when I get home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.