main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

website?

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Bobafemme, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hi all

I am compiling a general FanForce flyer of all official FF chapters for Celebration II. I am including each city, their website, and their CR contact info.

I was wondering if you have a website. The one on the boards does not work. I need the information PMed by April 28 if you do. If you do not have a website, www.fanforce.net will be listed. People can still click the city forums button to find you.

If you have any questions, you can PM me or email at bobafemme@fanforce.net.

Thank you,
    Erica

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I think that the folks here have dismantled their old site and are currently working on a new one, but I'll let stacey113 confirm that.

Am I right, Stacey?

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Sorry. No website yet. Working on it. It will be awesome.

-Axton Tredway

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    As my friend Axton said, we are working on a new website. Unfortunately it is slow going. We don't really have a great computer geek in our group, so we are feeling our way through the process.

5. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    I offered Hosting, and my services as webmaster right after Vulcon.

But no one ever responded to me.
    (No one knew me well at the time)

Sadly I have made use of the space I had free.

6. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Sinlock, get together with Sean and myself on Sunday so we can discuss this and see if we can get this website going.

7. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    What do you mean NO COMPUTER GEEK! I'm sitting here, maybe 50 miles away, right under ummmmmm your atmosphere?? but I truly am the computer geek kid guy dude, ummm, yah.

8. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Darth, are you coming to our roleplaying session on sunday 4-21-02? We can discuss your kind offer of help with our website. Please check the other threads for the address of Past Present and Future. We are meeting at 12:00 noon, but we will probably be there until much later in the afternoon. If you have any questions, e-mail me and I will answer them.

9. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Iw ill probably not be attending the session. Butyou can e-mail me about all of the stuff about your site, such as layout, format, other stuff, and I'll tell you if i can do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.