Tampa, FL Wed. Night Showing NEWS

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK we are still on green light mode for this event and its gonna be kick azz, I need everyone to be there by 9PM so I can talk to you all one last time before we all go in.

Again please do not bring your friends and family with you to the parking lot or inside with us, they must line up and go into our screen when they are let in to sit with us, they also must sit behind our row, if you want you can sit with them but they can not sit with us.

I will let you all know outside what screen we are sitting in, also please bring $2 dollars with you eachperson, this money is to help pay for things that I bought for Hal's kids, he has been taking care of us really good, and at $2 bucks per person its not much.

I also have changed my mind about being in costume myself, I am now going in costume and will be wearing my Luke Skywalker Ceremonial outfit.

If I gave you job I will give to you again in the parking lot.

See you all tomorrow night.
  2. TalusSarn Jedi Knight

star 1
    Due to my previous arrangement with my friend, I have to put him first tomorrow night. So, I will be there by 9pm, probably earlier, in fact will be there most likely for dinner if anyone wants to eat before.

I'll meet you all at 9pm, but I'm going to wait in line with my friend and sit with him. We will attempt to sit with the group, but, as I said, I have to put him first, because I agreed to do so over a month ago when we decided to go to the midnight showing together.

Once in line with him, I will be glad to leave the line and help out periodically, and then also return to keep him company. I'll just have to move back and forth between the two, and then as I said, I'll sit with him, though hopefully we can get near the group.
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    You can help "pump up" the fans!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.