Wedding Count Down...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Lodreh, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    11 days...

As everyone here knows I am getting married on the 19th. I know I have been occupied as of late but I do still read the boards even if I don't post as much as I use to. I don't check myspace regularly so please continue to post here meeting updates and other ideas we can do as a group. When Ashlee and I return from our honeymoon and we have time to recoup a bit... I'll host a cook out at my place just to hang out and enjoy everyone's company again. More details on that later... for now I can't stop thinking about the wedding so I'm in no condition to plan anything else ;) I hope everyone is doing well.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    9 Days...

Down to the single digits... a lot of people are asking me am I nervous or scared. Honestly no... I'm far more excited! I know I have never undertaken anything this huge... then again I've never been happier. I just want to thank all of you for your support and well wishes. I would also like to invite you all to the batcheor's party... get with Mordtat since he's planning it :D.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  3. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    you deserve the happiness bro and hope to get to hang out more even though I've moved a bit in the opposite direction.
  4. BarrisOffee Jedi Knight

star 2
    The madness will stop soon.Good Luck!
  5. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm a bit sad I can't be there physically, bro. But the spirit is much stronger than the physical.
    You know I wish you the best.
  6. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    4 days...

I spent all day Saturday with Mordtat, Hawthor and Kazuma... yeah hanging out with the guys is great... but I felt like I was missing my right arm the entire time. Time apart really helps bring into perspective why I want to get married... I don't want to be away from her. Sometimes we have to part ( work, school, doctor's appointments, etc. ) but if given a choice I'd like to be with her.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  7. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I know the feeling my friend.
  8. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Zero Days...

Today is the day... wish me luck. :) I'll post more once we return from the honeymoon.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  9. star-killer1 Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.