main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wedding, post-NJO, AU, Kyp, Jaina, Jag--angst one-shot viggy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Flowerlady, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    I thought this little diddy up the ohter day while baking cookies. Hope you like it. I'm hoping to have the next part up of Always Have, Always Will within the next couple of days. Been distracted by reading Dana's two latest fics. :D

Title: Wedding
    Author: Flowerlady
    Timeframe: post-NJO
    Characters: Kyp mostly, some Jaina, Jag
    Genre: Angst, viggy
    Summary: Jaina?s wedding day from Kyp?s prespective

I can?t believe I?m here waiting for Jaina Solo to walk down the aisle. The convention center is packed but considering who are getting married it shouldn?t surprise anyone. I watch as Tahiri walks down the long length and I take a deep breath. Jaina will be next.

I look up from Tahiri and look around those who came to witness the wedding, Jedi, political officials, military and family all stand and turn when the music changes tempo and I know she will be there. I know she will be beautiful.

She is easily the most beautiful woman in the Galaxy. She takes my breath away as I gaze upon her. She is dressed in a simple Alderaanian styled dress of white shimmersilk. Her hair is done up into a mass of long curls and held back by her mother?s tiara. Her arm is loped through the arm of her father. I see him whisper something into her ear as they walk through the arch. I can only imagine what Han Solo told his daughter. She looks up at her father with a discerning look upon her face but it is quickly replaced by her dazzling smile as she looks forward. She is the Goddess that stole my heart without ever knowing it. And it nearly aches at seeing her so beautiful here on this her most special day.

I think back at all of the times we spent together and I can?t help but smile. I think that I fell in love with her when she beat my time at Lando?s Folly. But it wasn?t until she and Jag Fel embarrassed me at the ?picnic? on Borleias that I realized how much I loved her. I never pursued her because she had chosen another and because of the war. The war that changed everything.

I became her Master and best friend and was happy with that. I helped bring her from the brink of giving into the Dark Side. I was her shoulder to cry on and her delivery boy when I delivered her to her parents? meeting on Mon Cal. That was the last time I had seen her for a long while, she went off with her parents, Tahiri and Jag Fel and I went off to continue the fighting. I will forever regret being her delivery boy.

She is coming closer and I feel my heart constrict as I see the glow of love in her eyes. They are the color of Corellian Brandy and I have lost myself in those eyes more than once. She stops to give her mother a kiss and then both her parents bring her forward.

Again, I ask myself how Jaina talked me into this. I feel my legs begin to tremble and I look at the two to three hundred wedding guests and shudder. What if I screw this up? I had never done any thing like this before. The nausea I feel is becoming more pronounced and I truly wonder if I will be able to talk when the time comes. Why in the Galaxy did I allow myself to do this?

Of course, I know the answer. I love her and would do or give her anything. She only needs to ask and dazzel me with that smile.

I know the size of the wedding was probably Leia?s doing. Leia would have wanted a large formal wedding for her only daughter. My Jaina would have been happier getting married in a flightsuit before only trusted friends and family.

She and her parents are now before me and Wedge Antillies steps forward to say his part. ?Who gives this woman to be wed??

Han answers his old friend with a grin, ?Her mother and I do.?

Jaina places a kiss onto Han?s cheek and his grin becomes wider. They then step forward and he places Jaina?s hand into that of her groom?s. She gives another heart wrenching smile to her parents and then turns to me.

I take another deep breath and look towards Luke Skywalker for support. He should be doing th

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    *sigh* happy, but sad, mostly wistful. Well done.

3. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Great vig! Poor Kyp, having to marry Jaina to Jag! I started to suspect he wasn't the one marrying her about half way through.

4. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Very well written.

Kyp's emotions are powerful.

5. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Excellent portrayel of emotions, i like the description of it all.

Great Job!!!!

~Sam

6. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Aw. Poor Kyppie. *absconds with Kyp* Well, hey, Jaina obviously doesn't want him, so now he's MINE! MWAHAHAHA!

Really, though, this was a really sweet 'fic. Kind of cruel of Jaina to make Kyp have *that* role, but I can understand her wanting him to have a part in it.

Dana

7. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    o cool spin.... I though kyp was getting married.... hehe you had me fooled... and you did a really good job of it!

Awesome viggy!!

8. aurrasingrules101

aurrasingrules101 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2003
    heh, i can see that. you had me scared for a minute, so i jumped down to the bottom to make sure she was marrying jag before i kept going. i know, i know, not supposed to cheat...ah well. great fic!

9. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Poor Kyp. That'd be so hard. I couldn't immigian being in his situation.

Awsome Job! Keep up the good writing!

10. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Poor Kyp. I can see Jaina asking this of him. And like a trooper he's going to do it. And probably for Jag too because IMO they've always been close, since that 'picnic'.

I liked how he thought that he'd be screwing this up in front of all these guests. Just goes to show you Kyp will always feel afraid to fail.

Very nice Flowerlady. Very nice.

11. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    Oh, that was wonderfully evil. I thought it was going to be K/J (I am a die-hard J/J shipper, but i occasionally read K/J), but that way you pulled the surprise was awesome. =D=

12. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    DarthIshtar
    *sigh* happy, but sad, mostly wistful. Well done.

Thanks, I know it was a bit wistful but I couldn't help it. :D

princess_of_naboo
    Great vig! Poor Kyp, having to marry Jaina to Jag! I started to suspect he wasn't the one marrying her about half way through.

Yes, poor Kyp. I was hoping I could at least fool some of you 'til at least half way. [face_mischief] Thanks for reading.

oldjedinurse
    Very well written, Flowerlady!

Kyp's emotions are powerful.

=D=

oldj

Thanks for reading. :)

Anastasia_Fel
    Excellent portrayel of emotions, i like the description of it all.

Great Job!!!!

~Sam

Thanks. I seem to really be able to get into Kyp's head for some reason. :D

DantanaSkywalker
    Aw. Poor Kyppie. *absconds with Kyp* Well, hey, Jaina obviously doesn't want him, so now he's MINE! MWAHAHAHA!

Really, though, this was a really sweet 'fic. Kind of cruel of Jaina to make Kyp have *that* role, but I can understand her wanting him to have a part in it.

Dana

You will have to fight me for him first. [face_blush]

Yeah, it was cruel. But Jaina's clueless about Kyp's feelings. But he is her best friend in many ways.

goddess45
    o cool spin.... I though kyp was getting married.... hehe you had me fooled... and you did a really good job of it!

Awesome viggy!!

Gotcha! [face_devil] Thanks!

aurrasingrules101
    heh, i can see that. you had me scared for a minute, so i jumped down to the bottom to make sure she was marrying jag before i kept going. i know, i know, not supposed to cheat...ah well. great fic!

Well, yes, this is probably the only time I'll ever have Jaina marrying anyone other than Kyppie. But, I couldn't resist in writing this. [face_mischief]

princess_melissa
    Poor Kyp. That'd be so hard. I couldn't immigian being in his situation.

Awsome Job! Keep up the good writing!

Thanks!! :D

Lola64
    Poor Kyp. I can see Jaina asking this of him. And like a trooper he's going to do it. And probably for Jag too because IMO they've always been close, since that 'picnic'.

I liked how he thought that he'd be screwing this up in front of all these guests. Just goes to show you Kyp will always feel afraid to fail.

Very nice Flowerlady. Very nice.

Thanks! :) Yes, I could see him not wanting to think that too.

SoloFel_RebelGirl
    Oh, that was wonderfully evil. I thought it was going to be K/J (I am a die-hard J/J shipper, but i occasionally read K/J), but that way you pulled the surprise was awesome. =D=

Hey! Another J/Jer reading my stuff.:D Thanks for reading. Although, this is about as close as you are ever going to get me to having Jag with Jaina. [face_devil]

FL @};-

13. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    HA HA KYP DIDN'T GET JAINA IN THIS ONE!!! sorry but i don't like kyp....

14. Corellian_Cutie

Corellian_Cutie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 13, 2005
    that was sad...i almost sympathaize t=with kyp. not really, but almost.

beautifully written!

15. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    That was sad . . . poor Kyp, I really felt for him. But wow, great job!

16. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    No, Kyp didn't get Jaina in this one. Probably the only fic that I'll ever write where he doen't get her....

Thanks...

Thanks...
    I love Kyp, I honestly do. But I'll admit I seem to torture the poor guy alot....

FL @};-

17. Alishu06

Alishu06 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    Poor Kyp, grrr that Jag lol great work!

18. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Thanks for reading....[face_blush]

FL @};-

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

No way! Holy smokes, talk about being blindsided!!! Here I was already to post how sweet this was and that last line... OMG total and unexpected twist!! I love it!

20. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    :eek: I didn't see that one coming.

That was a good story.

jacky

21. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    perfect!

22. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Awww!!1 Poor Kyppie!! I started to read and thought he was getting married, then remembered that it said "angst" and I was like AAAAHHHHHH KYP!!!! :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

But wonderful job all the same! =D=

*Flame*

23. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Thanks for reading!!![face_blush]
    Glad that you liked it... and I accomplished what I set out to do...[face_devil]

Tnanks...[face_blush]

Thanks...

Thank you so much for reading....[face_blush]

FL @};-

24. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    This totally caught me off guard:eek: Poor Kyppie[:D] Jaina really does know how to torture the poor man's soul[face_shame_on_you]

25. Flowerlady

Dec 14, 2005
    Yes, she sure does...Glad you stopped by...

FL @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.