Fanclub Wedge fans sign in here! (v 2.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Mirax Terrik, Apr 11, 2001.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Sounds like you made some excellent choices.
    Tim Battershell likes this.
  2. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    Is Scoundrels good? I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet. I did just read Choices of One and really liked it. I tend to not like Zahn books as much as I used to so I was pleasantly surprised to like Choices of One. Perhaps I'm starved for Star Wars right now though...
  3. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    This is the first Zahn novel I've read since Vision of the Future. It's a fun little heist story. Everything in the novel is inconsequential as far as impact on the galaxy. If you like people trying to undercut each other and doing elaborate feats of deception, you'd like it.
  4. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    I thought Allegiance and Choices of One were Zahn's best work. Struggling to get through Scoundrels, but I also have a lot on my plate right now. Not so much time to read.
  5. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    There's a definite lull when everyone is in prep mode but it picks up after that.
  6. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    Also,I'm looking forward to getting the book Kenobi. I already asked my bro in Australia to reserve me a copy when it comes out.
  7. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Who' writing Kenobi? I haven't even started to catch up on PT era books. Not enough Wedge. ;)
  8. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    That's it my new reason for having ready every book written that takes place after ANH, but only a handful of TOR, or Prequel era.....there's not enough Wedge (or any for that matter). Thanks Mirax.
  9. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    J J Miller, Mirax.
  10. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    ;) Anything to help!

@Tim Battershell Oooh, new author! I don't see anything that I've read of his, but I like Twilight Zone.
  11. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    He did the Lost Tribe's backstory - also the comics, I believe. I like his work, though some seem not to - thread on Kenobi in the LIT forum.
  12. Red.Two Jedi Master

star 1
    Wedge Antilles is an anagram for Aligned, Lest We...

Also, Elated Lens Wig.
  13. Katana_Sundancer Force Ghost

star 4
    Excellent!

Love the quote choice for your sig, Red.Two!
  14. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    Do you think Wedge and Rogue Squadron will be included in Episode 7? Will Denis Lawson still appear as Wedge?
  15. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Of course it would make me and others who post in this thread very happy if Wedge were to get a line or two in Episode 7. Until we have some idea what Episode 7 is going to be about or the timeframe it will take place in. I don't want to venture a guess.
  16. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    I'd be thrilled to see Denis Lawson back in Star Wars but I don't see it happening. He already turned down a part in Episode III, and that makes me think he's not interested.
  17. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Would be just as cool if some actress or actresses took on a small roll to be his daughter/s.
  18. Red.Two Jedi Master

star 1
    Harrison Ford also said he wanted nothing more to do with the series until Lucas sold it, and now he's interested again. Who knows?
  19. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    If it wasn't for Star Wars,Harrison won't be the big star he is now. According to my trivia book,Harrison's agent had been trying to get a part for Harrison during auditions for A New Hope.but it will be nice to see them again.
  20. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Eh, Harrison Ford probably would have still been famous from Indiana Jones, unless you mean he wouldn't have gotten the part if it weren't for Star Wars

I hope they don't do something silly to the X-wings for the ST. I would like to see the Stealth XJ's though I'm not sure how they would translate to a film.
  21. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Yes the Stealth X-wings I very much want to see those, then they will make Lego Stealth X-wings, YES!
    Last edited by Runjedirun, Feb 2, 2013
    Katana_Sundancer likes this.
  22. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4

Yes,exactly what I meant.
    Last edited by roguegirl, Feb 3, 2013
  23. Pearlsaber Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I like Wedge! :D Can I join this group of Wedgephiles? [face_laugh]
    Katana_Sundancer likes this.
  24. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    All are welcome, good to see you here Pearlsaber!
  25. Pearlsaber Jedi Grand Master

star 4
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth