main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Wedge fans sign in here! (v 2.0)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Mirax Terrik, Apr 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delba Fett

Delba Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2000
    That's what I think Corell. If it wasn't for Wedge, there would still be a Death Star II. Because no other pilot could make it through the interior. Lando only made it cause he was in the Falcon and had a full crew compliment.

WEDGE IS THE MAN!

2. rhysati_ynr

rhysati_ynr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    it would be cool to have him in Ep3 hehe

no wonder i have a wedge muse ;)

3. ShinagamiWing

ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    Antilles is da bomb, y'all!

4. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    I'm about halfway through Star by Star. I like seeing Wedge back in action, but I wish they would give him a bigger role. I'm sure he, the Rogues, and the Wraith could take out the Yuuzahn Vong, if they were allowed to. Look at all they accomplished before.

The true GREAT ONE!

5. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    Hi Y'all! I'm new here and have been browsing through MiraxTerrik's board. There's nobody like Wedge! As to Delbafett's question about Ep.III, Wedge was 15 when his parents were killed. If I guess right, the end of EpIII should be when Luke and Leia are born soooooooo Wedge would be a 2yr.old. Denis Lawson (heard on his website) has suggested and would like to play Jagged Antilles in a cameo and have llittle Wedge with him - like maybe Kenobi stops at Gus Treta for refueling? Whadda ya think?

6. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    That would be awesome.

7. Rogue_9

Rogue_9 Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2001
    yeah that would be really cool considering that Ewan McGregor is Denis Lawson's real life nephew. Plus to see Wedge in any form on the big-screen would just make me geek out big-time!! I actually haven't read any SW books since the Thrawn duology, so I really need to catch up.

LONG LIVE WEDGE!!!

8. rhysati_ynr

rhysati_ynr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    heyla all

I need to do some serious catch up here but ill just say hi and i think it would be cool to see a little something bout wedge in the movies.

9. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    So, how's everyone? I must admit, I found it on pg 4. :( We can't let Wedge down.

UPPPERS!

10. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    OoOoOooOoOOOOoooo that would be sooo cool to see Denis Lawson in Ep. III as Jagged, and Wedge as a baby!!!

11. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Sithspit its been a long time since I've been able to get to the boards. Up Wedge! It's driving me crazy waiting for the next book to come out! I heard on the StarWars board that Zahn and Stackpole aren't going to write any more SW books. They're concentrating on their own stuff. Glad Aaron is still around. I wonder if somewhere in these next books if our beloved hero will finally be reunited with his sister. I get the idea that with Corescant gone to the YV that things will go back to fighting like they did in the OT. Maybe they'll contact the Chiss.

12. Ushame

Ushame Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2002
    I really enjoyed Stackpoles and Zahns works a lot. Too bad they are leaving the Star Wars Universe but their other works are good as well.

I like their books the best because they have a different feel about them, do you know what I mean?

13. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    I haven't heard that. BUt now I'm bummed. Zahn and Stackpole raised the Universe books from the grave. They will be missed. And besides Allston, Stackpole was the only one you worte The Great One with any justice.

14. GeneralWedgeAntilles

GeneralWedgeAntilles Jedi Youngling

Jan 10, 2002
    Yea! Wedge is awesome! Best pilot w/o the Force! He doesn't even need it he's so good.

15. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    Has anyone heard from Mirax lately?

16. Corell

Corell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2000
    Ditto Delba's 1/8 post. That really bites...no one else write TGO like they do. And it would be soooooo cool if Wedge got reunited with his sister. Beyond cool.

17. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    All us truly enlightened ppl (aka Wedge Antilles fans) know that if Wedge was allowed back in the cockpit of an X-wing, and not those XJ's mind you the real Incom T-65's, with his Rogues instead of playing with the big ships that the the Yuuzhan Vong would've been wiped out long ago. :p

Wedge has gotta be one the greatest characters of Star Wars ever born...I mean created. He's the bad boy of starfighter flyin'. Da mak-daddy of running around in bright orange and still managing to make it look good. WEDGE IS THE MAN!!!!!

And not to mention a honey...with that fine hair that just invites ladies to run their fingers through it and intelligent, dreamy brown eyes. [face_love]

I would love for an Antilles reunion with Syal(if she's still alive), Soontir and Jagged Fel and all the gang. Awwwww...wouldn't that be just the tear-jerker. And Wedge with his little kiddies. Has anyone done a Fanfic about Wedge and his kidlets with Iella?

18. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    All us truly enlightened ppl (aka Wedge Antilles fans) know that if Wedge was allowed back in the cockpit of an X-wing, and not those XJ's mind you the real Incom T-65's, with his Rogues instead of playing with the big ships that the the Yuuzhan Vong would've been wiped out long ago. :p

Wedge has gotta be one the greatest characters of Star Wars ever born...I mean created. He's the bad boy of starfighter flyin'. Da mak-daddy of running around in bright orange and still managing to make it look good. WEDGE IS THE MAN!!!!!

And not to mention a honey...with that fine hair that just invites ladies to run their fingers through it and intelligent, dreamy brown eyes. [face_love]

I would love for an Antilles reunion with Syal(if she's still alive), Soontir and Jagged Fel and all the gang. Awwwww...wouldn't that be just the tear-jerker. And Wedge with his little kiddies. Has anyone done a Fanfic about Wedge and his kidlets with Iella?

19. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    I do believe that I saw some fic w/Wedge, Iella and the kids on rebelpilots, but I haven't been able to get to that particular site lately. Anybody know what's wrong there? It had some really good Wedge fanfic and I miss it. In particular there was one called 'Under Hostile Circumstances' and it wasn't finished yet.AAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHH! Anyhoo, Up with the Great One! WEDGE WEDGE WEDGE!

20. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    Here's a question for everyone. Are you coming to my town, Indy, for Celebration? I will be there, and I think it would be kinda cool to meet true die-hard Wedge fans like y'all. If do do come, just stop by the Indy Knights table and ask where I am. They should know.

Plus, I'm gonna try to get Dennis Lawson's autograph. Then I shall RULE THE GALAXY!!!!!

Mwahhhhaahahahahahahahahaha! [face_devil]

21. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Nyah! Nyah! I beat ya to it! I got Denis Lawson's autograph on a picture of him and it's in ballpoint ink - not printed! It is soooooo cool. I got it by writing to him through Star Wars Insider Magazine. Here's what you do: Send it to Denis Lawson c/o Star Wars Insider, 15250 E. 33d Place, Aurora, CO 80011. Include a SASE w/ at least two IRC's (International Reply Coupons) and then wait! Denis is pretty busy and it may take him a while to get to signing photos but believe me, he will and you can swoon for joy. I know I did!

22. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    Thanks for the info.

So, when I get mine, do you want to rule the galaxy together as Wedge fan and....Wedge fan?

:)

23. SECRETSISTER

Nov 18, 2001
    Well of course! My kids introduce me to their friends as "The all-time SW expert, especially on Wedge Antilles" Dunno if that's true but I soak up info on him like a giant sponge! WEDGE RULES!!!!! :D

24. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    I hear the invitation,and I heed it.Wedge fan signing in.I LOVE YOU,Wedge!!!

25. Delba Fett

Apr 29, 2000
    Ok. Where is everyone? Just checking up. I know I've been busy with school.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.