Wedge fans sign in here!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Luke Skywalker, Jun 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corell Jedi Master

star 4
    Why even call her Q**? Why don't we just call her the Horrid-Blue...Thing?
  2. -Rhysology Force Ghost

star 1
    I despise that character. I cannot believe that she would be so naive as to think that something with the name Death Star would not be a weapon of mass destruction. KJA was a fool for pairing up Wedge with her. The Great One is too smart and cool to be involved with that vile creature.
  3. Iella_W Jedi Padawan

4. Kid Force Ghost

star 1
    Another week, another generation of Wedge worshippers. Heh, some things never change.
  5. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Ha! Got that right, Kid! :D

UP!
  6. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Up again!

If anyone's interested, my new fanfic is up. It's titled Fortune and Glory, and it's basically a sequel to My Name is Myra. :)

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1331965
  7. Captain Page Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll just call her The-one-who-will-not-be-named. That Blue Horrid Thing has a nice ring as well.
    Whatever.

Wedge Forever, *** Never! (note: *** does not equal Fel)
  8. Corell Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm....it's so hard to guess what *** could stand for...this time I agree whole-heartedly Page.
  9. PaysonTerrik Jedi Knight

star 2
    First-timer here at the WFC ? hello all! Too bad my first impression will be of a ranter (usually I?m much calmer).

Captain Page ? You know, I try to give these authors credit who have the overwhelming task of compiling tons of SW data, but PLEASE! I think when I started looking through that book for the first time I screamed so many Chewie growls that my cats went into hiding for a week!

Not only did they leave like the last 15 years off Wedge?s bio, but they didn?t even give an entry on Iella!!! OK, fine ? they don?t mention her as Wedge?s wife in his bio ? but she was a major part in about half of the X-wing series! Even the Bacta Queen got an entry ? that little traitor tramp! Oops ? sorry, got carried away there. What I meant to say <in a cool, dignified voice> was, ?Why, yes, Captain Page, I agree also.? Breathe in. Breathe out.

I won?t even get into the Smurfette issue. ;-)
  10. PaysonTerrik Jedi Knight

star 2
    On a much happier, calmer note. . .

Mirax ? I guess I can call you my cousin since we have the same last name. ;-) I read ?My Name is Myra? awhile ago and loved it. I haven?t been in Fan Fic for a long time, so I?m glad you put in a plug for ?Fortune and Glory? ? wouldn?t want to miss that ? I?ve been anxiously waiting for it! weeee <Payson doing a little happy dance>
  11. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Hey, cool! I have a cousin! ;)

Welcome to the WFC, we don't mind when you rant, as long as it's about Wedge. :)
  12. PaysonTerrik Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have nothing meaningful to say, but was just checking in on my lunch break and found this on the second page. Can?t have that!

Mirax ? I?m starting story time tonight, so I?ll be sure to give you some feedback on Fortune & Glory ? I?m sure that if it?s coming from a Terrik and is about a Terrik, then it?s going to be great! ;-)
  13. Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece

star 8
    This thread was at the bottom of the third page. That is not right. It just isn't.
    Howdy, y'all. Anybody here I can talk to?
  14. Belvana Jedi Master

star 4
    up again!!!

Captain Page: LOL!!! reminds me a lot of Harry Potter (my fav. books now - of course they were not able to top SoA (I really hope the publishers here hurry and publish the German version of it so that all German fans can read this awsome book, too)).

Welcome to all the *newbies* here... :)

Mirax: You're doing very well. 2 fanfics!!! wohw. congrats. I'm that da*n buisy at the moment that it's even impossible for me to reread my favourite books... but only 1 month and 3 days to go until the Christmas holidays *does a little dance of joy ;D*

ok, see ya (at least I hope so)
    Belvana *yawn* (good night)
  15. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    Hey Bel! :)

Make sure the teachers don't weigh you down with too much homework, that's their plan. ;)

HA! Thanksgiving BREAK! WOOO AHHHH! :D
  16. Captain Page Jedi Knight

star 3
  17. mara03 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi, old poster popping back in for a sec . . .

I remember my first post to this thread was when I mentioned the announcer from Celebrity Deathmatch looked like Wedge.

Now, to come full circle, I would like to add that the guy who played the nerd in Can't Hardly Wait too looks SO MUCH like a young Wedge . . those eyes, that floppy brown hair, the aristocratic nose . . .

<>sigh<> my JC friends know Wes Janson is the only man for me, but my my my, that Wedge is quite the specimen.

Jen
  18. mirax_T Jedi Knight

star 2
    wow! this thread survived the move! (whereas i did not), congrats wedge fans!

to those who were talking about wedge's...wedge's.....wedge's.....i just can't say it, but you know what i mean, anyways i would never read another sw book in my entire life in case of that and would build multiple shrines to him throughout my house and spend the rest of my days reading x-wing books and weeping profusely....

best rogues: wedge and then tycho

best wraith: face (i don't think wes counts)
  19. mirax_T Jedi Knight

star 2
    i thought i allready made a post here but it seems to have dissapeared...ah, well

oh, and i'm not going to continue the story b/c i'm to lazy to go back and read the rest of it, but its amusing so far

well, first i've all, i'm pretty impressed that this made the "move" (unlike me :) , so go wedge fans! (who are, of cource, the best fans in the gallexy, much better than those mara fans for instance, and deffinatly better than the kyp ones!)

-well, wedge is obviously the most incredible guy in the gallexy, not really much need to explain more is there?

20. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
    You pretty much summed up my thoughts of Wedge, mirax_T. :D

In conclusion, I'd like to say that WEDGE RULZ! :D
  21. Corell Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
  23. Mirax Terrik Chosen One

star 5
  24. Corell Jedi Master

star 4
    Mirax, ya beat me to the 600th post!

WEDGE RULES!
  25. Captain Page Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wedge Rules!!
    My my, 602 posts already!! We have come far.

AHHH! I can't find Solo Command anywhere! I've been looking for over a year!!! I need that book because it has Wedge's revenge on Janson with Kettch!! I'll find it somewhere...

Yub yub, Uppers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.