main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Wedge, Porkins, and the Rebel Fleet / Squadrons

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by akrunner, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Darth Slane

Darth Slane Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2015
    A CGI version of him would have been fine. I just wanted to see him survive a space battle

Sarge likes this.
  2. Blue 5

Blue 5 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 6, 2017
    He should be glad Raddus sent Blue Squadron to the surface and not Red.

3. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge

Pro Scoundrel likes this.
  4. Lt. Hija

Lt. Hija Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2015
    Darth Slane wrote

A CGI version of him would have been fine.

I envy you. Though I know what many of the BTS OT film sets looked like, I nevertheless manage every time I see the OT films to instantly forget about all the BTS stuff and just "be there".

However, my personal problem with CGI recreated human characters remains that for some reason I'm simply unable to "unlearn" that these are not the original actors when I see the film scenes.

5. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Do we find out which squadron attack the facility on Eadu? Anyone?

Snafu55 likes this.
  6. xezene

xezene Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Well, the good news is that after seeing TLJ
    the Porkins = Snoke theory from page 2 is still alive! Viva le Porkins. Great news for Porkins fans everywhere. Might as well consider it canon... Would be my favorite thing about the film then, except we'd have to come to terms with watching our poor Porkins get sliced and diced.

Alpha-Red likes this.
  7. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    If Porkins ever gets used again, they need to cast Dan Fogler from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them as him.

Mr. Forest likes this.
  8. Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest Chosen One star 6

Nov 1, 2012
    That would be perfect casting.

9. Darth Sith Saber

Darth Sith Saber Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 24, 2016
    I know that it's slightly off topic but I would definitely like a SW Story film called "Many Bothans" and perhaps a cameo with Darth Sideous and some mad force lightening scenes and that guy everyone thinks looks like Mark Hamill (Sebastian something) could even give Luke a small side appearance as it would be great to see Luke doing something between V and VI, even if it's not force related or fighting.

10. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    So we know that Wedge was not in RO. But what I think I never noticed before, and that I think hasn't been brought up here, is that his voice apparently is. He can be heard giving direction to the pilots to redirect to Scarif, though he himself stayed on Yavin.

"Attention, all flight personnel, please report to your commanders immediately. All flight personnel, please report to your commanders immediately. We have been redirected to Scarif. Pilots, you'll be briefed by your squadron leaders en route. May the Force be with you."
    ―Wedge Antilles to all rebel pilots

:cool:

Snafu55 likes this.
  11. EHT

Sep 13, 2007
    Thread merge

12. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    From page 9 of this thread:
    ;)

EHT and Snafu55 like this.