main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wednesday Arrivals

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Darth_Glymmer, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    You don't need money (save it for all the other expenses at the con!). It's just going to be a great opportunity to hang out and have fun! Hope you can make it! [face_clown]

2. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    Yeah, I'm just complaining to anyone who'll listen about the money. I intend to spend it all on SWCII stuff. :D

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    For all us early birds...

Anthony Daniels will be appearing:

Indy Castleton Square Mall,
    Wednesday, May 1 from 6:30 - 8:00 P.M.

Hope to see some of you there!! Have to get my SW Christmas CD signed :D

4. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    I'm an early bird.

I'll arrive in Indy around 3pm, check into the hotel, be exhausted due to the long flight (flying in from Idaho), go to the Anthony Daniels' signing (hope that the line isn't impossibly long!), and make it in time to meet everyone at Jillian's. In that order! :D

BTW, Darth_Glymmer, how do we recognize each other?

5. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Good point, lija. The best option I can think of is that Star Wars fans who are out and about in Indianapolis should always wear their badges (either official C2 badges or personal FanForce badges) fans can recognize others and strike up conversations. At first, it may feel kinda weird wearing your C2 badge around town... but there will be over 25,000 of us there doing it. Strength in numbers. LOL

6. vadersfist

Jan 25, 2001
    Damn, I'll probably just miss him. Where's this mall?

7. TDHArtist

TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis star 4 VIP

Dec 31, 2000
    well, since I'll be in with Moff and Glymmer's group...I guess I'm in. Oh, by any chance are anyone of you a part of the 501st? LOL...I need Stormtroopers and I cant find the ones who were gonna be in my Fan Film...LOL

8. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Another question I just thought of, where at Jillian's to meet? They don't have one where I live, so I have no idea what Jillian's is like.

9. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    Okay... here's a final update before we leave today on our road trip! We'll meet at Jillian's at 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday night. We were thinking of eating there for dinner so we'll meet at one of the booths or large tables in the restaurant area. You'll be able to find us because:

1.) We'll be the goofy excited ones. 2.)There's going to be about 7 or 8 of us together and 3.) We'll be wearing our C2 passes.

Don't be afraid to come up and say hello!! See you all there!!!!!!!! (It's finally here!)

10. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Question: Where did the 8:30PM time come from? Is it possible we could go to Jillian's a little earlier to have dinner? There's so much to see and do there, we could literally spend the evening playing around.

Basically, I'd say look for people there at Jillian's anytime from like 6PM until whenever. If you're planning on dropping by, make sure to wear either your C2 badge or a homemadge badge so fans can find each other once there.

I've not been to the Jillian's in Indianapolis (have been to the one in Nashville), but I've heard it's a four-story entertainment complex. There's a restaurant (or two), enormous arcade, bowling alley, billiards room, dance club, etc.. If you drop by earlier in the evening, I'd say look around the restaurant area. If you come later, look in the arcade and other areas.

I can't believe I'm finally able to say this... but see you tomorrow!

:D

11. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    Yippee! See you guys soon!! [face_clown]

12. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    Jillians is a big place, but it shouldn't be too busy on a wednesday night.

Ook, 3po is at a mall on the northeast side of town, seeing as how the airport is on the southwest side, it would be about a 40 min. drive.

13. vadersfist

Jan 25, 2001
    Hey Skywarp ( you think people are gonna know what the hell we're talking about ;) ), I'm not probably not gonna make the mall. I doubt I'll even make Jillian's, but I'll try.

Anyone know if Jill's is in walking distance of the Omni....

14. thraken76

thraken76 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2001
    na, people won't know or care...

At any rate, you couldn't be much closer to Jillians if you tried. The Omni downtown is like a block from Jillians. Its over on Meridian Street.

15. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright, I totally spaced that we have an Indy Knights meeting Wednesday night, downtown, but, I have sent Darth_Glymmer my info to contact me and let me know where you guys are so that I can meet you.

Hope to talk to everyone 2morrow in Indy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.