main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wednesday day/night arrivals - plans?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by timbolton, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    There are several people going to be arriving in London (myself) a day before most. I'll be getting to my hotel mid-afternoon but after that I'll be free. Is anyone interested in doing something in the early evening - meal and something else to be decided?

2. ChimealHeltei

ChimealHeltei Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2001
    Senny and me will be there on Thursday morning. Willing to meet you there! ;)

We have plans to go to Forbidden Planet in the afternoon, since there's some kind of Star Wars special to take place (Gentle Giant World Tour). Then we're planning to attend the 501st Legion Mixer in the evening.

3. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    wrong thread, Michi :p

4. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Heh, think it's more wrong day than wrong thread tbh, but depending on when on Thursday morning you want to say hi (I am hoping to meet Matt on Thursday morning too), I can meet people before I have to head out to pick up the first of the meet/greets - which I have to be in central London for 12pm ;)

5. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    well, we'd sure be there early enough. so so damn early [face_frustrated] I-)

6. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    I'll be arriving at Gatwick on wednesday at 1.40 pm.

I'd be happy to do something in the afternoon/evening :D

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Cool Qui-Gina-Jinn :)
    Think Marani will be around too, I check if there are other people in London up for that evening :)
    You ok getting from the airport to ExCel btw?

8. Marani

Marani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2007
    Yes I'll be around and will follow you nearly everywhere. :cool:

9. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Me & Jule might be around in the evening (Wednesday) too. It depends though as I'm tempted to take that day easy, lol. Will let you know ASAP Tim. Shame Harry Potter isn't out until Thursday really.

10. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    It would be cool if you were around Matt.

Tim, you don't need to use my whole username - Gina will do just fine ;)

Speaking of Harry Potter, anyone want to go see it?
    As I'm missing the Danish opening, I had in mind to see it in London instead...

11. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Sorry Matt, was meant to ask you in the last PM about Weds lol. Forgot as I was discussing another issue with someone when I sent it.

I was thinking about HP, and if people wanted to go see it. Leicester Square and all that. Hmmm, that could be one for Sunday night, since there are no parties planned?

For Wednesday night we could come into the city, since all of the people there will have bought travelcards, and do something there. What you think?

Lol Marani :p No worries on that, though at times I'll have to go away from ExCel to pick people up, don't think you'll want to do that since you'll miss out on some time in CE :p

Edit: Hehe Gina, I just copied and pasted (quicker than typing :p ), but I'll use the shorter version ;)

12. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    If there's really nothing else planned or anything, I'd totally be up for HP! Let's definitely keep that as an option.

(sorry, non-Wednesday talk again :p)

13. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    hehe, no worries, I'll start a thread on it, see who's interested :D

* this from a person who has still yet to read a HP book :p Though I have enjoyed the films ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.