main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wednesday, March 5th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, March 5th at 7pm. We will meet at the Perkins in Miamisburg, The exact address is...
    175 Byers Road
    Miamisburg, OH
    45342-3612
    (937)866-2799
    I figured it was time that we all had some delicious dessert together. Whether you like pie or cake or a smiley face cookie, Perkins has it all. :) I figure this gives us a chance to get together in a nice, friendly place and visit, discuss anything about the Fellowship you would like to and I thought I would bring Star Wars trivial pursuit or the Epic Duels game for us to play a game or two. This will just be a very casual, laid back meeting. Feel free to bring a friend if you'd like. Hope to see you all there. :)

2. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    I'll definetely be there with you hun. If we play trivial pursuit though, I'll need a team mate. I look foward to meeting all of you. :)

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Oh, that sounds fun! I hope to make it to this meeting (hopefully no more snow!), and I might be able to drag along Junkie_Jedi - he's more amusing than he seems. I could bring my Star Wars Monopoly or another SW trivial pursuit (if we might need it), if we're going to be there long enough for a game. Again, I hope to make it, and meet some more people!

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    That would be awesome if you would like to bring Star Wars monopoly! Definetely bring your friend along, all are welcome. :) I'm sorry I didn't formally welcome him when he posted last weekend, when he said he was from the jedi council and wanted us to know who he was when we came to see him, I figured he was from a different FanForce and was just dropping in to say hello. lol :)

5. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Heh, it's alright, I'm sure he doesn't mind. His post wasn't very explanatory, and I can for sure say his online communication is not his best asset. And now that I've had time to think about it, I really do hope I can make to the meeting, it's on Ash Wednesday! <_< Have to cross my fingers that the folks don't have plans for the evening. Toodles!

6. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    It'll definitely be the first time I've seen anyone bring a board game into a Perkins and play it, that's for sure.

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hmm, true, Corran.. But if they have any gripes they can bite me (or any us for that matter :) ). We are, after all, still paying customers. <_<

8. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Sounds cool, see you guys there. I'll ask my friend from work if he wants to tag along. I have no idea what epic duals is but trivial pursuit sounds fun.

9. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Hey everybody, Gwen and I had completely forgotten about somewhere we have to be at on wednesday. Would it be ok with everyone if we changed it to Thursday, the following day?

10. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Fine by me.

11. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Thanks Pada, you rock! sorry for any inconvenience. :)

12. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I suppose Thursday would be fine for me as well! In fact, I think it's actually better... <_<

13. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Couldn't make it either night but I hope you guys have fun. I work evenings.

14. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I'm sorry to hear you can't make it Jake, I used to work evenings and I remember how much that stunk when it came to going to social events. As far as the rest of you, I look forward to seeing you on Thursday March 6th at 7pm at the Perkins. :)

15. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    I havnt met anyone yet what or who do I look for? I hope not to kill everyone in SWTP hehehe

16. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I'll be wearing a Star Wars hat with Yoda on it and a Star Wars t-shirt. Plus I don't think that thre will be too many other people with board games there. lol See you there. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.