main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[week 1] task DJK

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    well about me

Now - I'm 27 and have been in the military for the last nine years. I am an Executive Assistant working at the Pentagon, I did 4 years in the Marine Corps and in March will have finished with 5 and a half years in the Army. I play the Bass guitar and paino and am moving to Ca when I get out of the military. I'm divorced and have two wonderful sons. I am currently engaged to a wonderful woman here on the boards and love her two daughters

Then - growing up I wanted to be Cliff Burton from Metallica. I always thought he was totally cool and the reason I started playing bass. I also as I got older wanted to be a corpsman in the Marines till I found out the Marines got thier corpsmen from the Navy.

If I got to meet myself as a kid, my younger self would be both disappointed and happy with me.

Disappointed because I'm in the Amr y now and I've never made in a band. but happy with the tattoos and piercings I've gotten. I would probally be a little shocked because I didn't plan to live past 23 with all the partying I did.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002

You're not in a band at all? :(
    Well, you still play, right?

And I almost joined the army once..
    almost.

It's nice to meet you, mate. :)

~ James

3. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    No i'm not currently in a band, I still play bass and piano. I'm currently learning the piano part for My Immortal by Evanescence. I hope to join up with a band when I get back to CA.

4. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Ooh, bass players [face_love]

A Marine, eh? Excellent. My dad was in the service as well, and raised me up proper- with an utmost animosity and rightful condescension towards those Army girly-men.

This doesn't apply to you, of course, since you were in the Corps at one point. :)

5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Very nice work. Kam. :)

Your cause is very respectable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.