main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 1 Task] Shattered dreams...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Terr_Mys, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hello, I?m Greg.

[image=http://ninnet.homestead.com/files/me.jpg]

^^^--Greg

I?m 16 years old, male, brown hair, brown eyes, 5?10?, 160lbs., a native New Englander, mostly French-Canadian, Roman Catholic, a film freak, obsessive geek, linguist (not the dirty kind), and?um, Star Wars fan. I currently live in the good ol? Granite State, New Hampshire.

I used to live in Massachusetts.

My best friend there was named Brandon Stinchfield. My new best friend, whose acquaintance I made on these here JC fora, goes by the name of Eve, Beatrix, Guy, Merry, Threepio, Lando, Han, Indy, Norman, Tavov, Verbal, Sorcha, Eevee, M, Obi-Wan, Wee Mr. Fruffles, Henry Higgins, and solojones. But you can just call her Rachel. Say hi, Rach!

[image=http://www.noerf.com/irk/Kate%20026.jpg]

[face_love] Anyway?

Rach (and Brandon) and I share a keen interest in movies. It would be ideal for us, therefore, to make our way out to Hollywood some day and find careers there (or, not in Hollywood, because in general Hollywood sucks). My current ambition is to become a film scorer- that is, someone who composes scores for films. Like John Williams! Say hi, John.

[image=http://www.mahawa.jw-music.net/images/jw9.jpg]

Well, he?s kinda shy, but moving on?

When I was a kid (a younger one, that is), it was my dream to become a writer/actor/director triple-threat. I used to always make up movies in my head, and then act them out with such memorable performances as those in The Red, White, and Blue Avengers: The Movie and Attack of the Killer Seaweed*. I was really convinced that this was the career for me, but as I got older it just felt more like a fantasy than a realistic possibility. So, in a sense, I gave up on my dreams, like any good American child should do.

If my younger self found out about this, I?d imagine he?d be rather cheesed off.

I?ve emulated the scenario of my fantasy tall, handsome, muscular, writing/acting/directing self meeting my real awkward, unattractive, manboob-ridden composing self like so:

[image=http://www.noerf.com/irk/bg.jpg]

So, if anything should be learned from this, it?s that regular exercise will give you a healthy circulatory system, large upper body muscles, solid abs, and a thin waist- thus making you attractive in the eyes of superficial humanity. Yay!

On a side note, I was actually worried when I was a kid that I?d lose interest in Star Wars when I got older, so in that regard it looks like things worked out pretty well for little Greggie.

Now, I expect extra points for this because my computer crashed halfway through working on it and I lost everything, and had to work tediously from memory. Come on, cough up the sympathy points.

*actual titles

2. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    You're 16 still. You should spend less time thinking about the future and more time hitting on chicks who have no interest in your feeble comeons whatsoever and will brutally put you down leaving scars on your psyche that will ensure the continuation of the psychiatrist industry.

3. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Hey, this thread is about me, not you.

4. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    You're 16? Somehow i thought you were older than me.

Very nice work either way, man.

5. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    Greg the younger, if I wanted to talk about you I'd... well I can't imagine ever wanting to talk about you. :p

6. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    That's just because you don't really know me yet.

Would you like to?

[face_batting]

7. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    What is it with underage men trying to seduce me?

8. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I don't know. You're just a whole lotta man i guess.

9. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    So this makes me Greg the Older, then?

10. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    If you don't want all the underaged boys, tay, I'll take a few [face_batting]

11. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    I agree with farraday. Concentrate on chicks.

Oh, to be 16 again.

12. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    If you think I should be more interested in girls here, then you've obviously never been to New Hampshire. :(

Here's one now!

[image=http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/uv/images/ugly_guyshead.jpeg]

(pretend you've never seen this before)

13. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    ahhhh! *is shocked by the picture she's never seen before*

teehee. Girls in New Hampsire.

14. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    teehee. Girls in New Hampsire.

Disclaimer: girls are not always actually girls.

15. farraday

Jan 27, 2000
    girls are always girls, but guys pretending to be girls even to the point of surgery are not always girls, in fact they rarely are.

Except Greg the elder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.