main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[week 13 task] reflections

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    since the board was down last night when i was going to post it, i figured i'd go ahead and post it late anyways.

(STUPID DNS STUFF!)

So, time is almost up. Votes are coming in. We're all sitting on pins and needles, though to be honest it probably has more to do with the fact that we want to get the hell out of here, rather than to see who wins. But that's just me.

I had fun. Towards the end, school started getting crazy and I started slacking, but it was still fun. I kind of wish comet had been able to stay in for longer because, seriously? That'd rock. He was entertaining.

If anyone got hurt by any of my comments, I'd like to say that it's probably Dani that made them, during the switch thing.

I don't really think I burnt any bridges - I realize it's just a game, and an internet one at that. So if anyone takes anything that happened personally, I'm sorry. (But seriously - get over it!). And know that I didn't take it personally.

I got to know some people I didn't really know very well before this, which was nice. And I got to know people a little too well, that I knew before this, which was irritating. Jim and Rhett are even more annoying in a confined space. But I still love them.

T'was fun, though I don't see myself doing it again anytime soon. But if anyone else is interested in doing it in the future, my suggestion is that you PARTICIPATE. Because if you don't? It really kind of sucks.

peace out, dudes [face_peace]

2. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    okay, you can get your points. :p

Terr, if you want to do if before 9pm tonight, you can have your points, since I'm taking carmen's "technically" late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.