main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 13, The Past Month.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by PrincessKenobi , Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    The past month has well been intresting. I've seen people I had sided myself with voted out. Survived an eviction week. I think I've mostly enjoyed getting to know the other people better. Because I had lost everyone I had aligned myself with come the end of the month before. But I won't lie, I did feel hurt but Seldon and all he did.

No real bad blood now, but I still felt used. Because he did keep pushing for us to vote for Jim and Rhett for the longest time. When in the long run by making us feel like he was on our side he really was on the other side playing us for fools. Which is okay, its a lesson learned.

Then it sucked seeing Rev and Seldon both get elimanted. But they did break the rules. Which its been fun getting to know everyone the last few months we've been here. I have a new found respect for some memebers of the JC who I before would of probably not had much to say about them. But it's been cool getting to know Carmen and Terr. I can't wait to post on the outside again. I hope I can run into them in some threads.

By then hopefully my spelling will have improved. Don't want Fate jumping down my case for spelling errors. But I really didn't have a bad last month, it really has actually been fun. I don't think I've burned any bridges, I think I've built a few though. Which is cool.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.