main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 2] A mini-drama in several parts

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    This is the story of sixteen people picked to live in a house, and find out what happens when people stop being polite, and start getting real!

The Real World: Gary, Indiana

DA, Jim, and Rhett

DA, Jim, and Rhett were lounging in the living room, having a fight as usual. Tears slowly rolled down DA?s cheeks as Rhett pointed directly at him and guffawed. This had become something of a tradition in the house. The three men (with only two personalities between them all) would assemble for verbal spars, which DA had not won once. Though, to be fair, he wasn?t even REALLY trying. Sometimes he would simply yell ?AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION CONTROL V CONTROL V CONTROL V? as his version of arguing.

Jim shifted uncomfortably on the couch, the frail furniture creaked threateningly beneath his weight. Rhett was eating chicken tenders. As DA continued to sob silently into his pink embroidered hankerchief, the relative calm of the room was suddenly disturbed. The alarmed gentlemen leapt to their feet as Nashira entered the room.

?This place looks different?I mean I know it?s been awhile but, when did they redecorate? I guess it must be a holiday,? the frazzled looking bride muttered as she paced around.
    ?Can I help you? I don?t think you?re supposed to be in here.? Rhett said, a bit rudely.
    ?I?m the LANDLORD of this house, Atabayutubab,? she retorted, butchering his name. ?Don?t tell me where I?m not supposed to be.?
    ?No, you?re the ?landlord? of the JCC Cafe. This is the Big Brother house.? Jim said, with liberal use of airquotes.
    ??? said Nashira, glancing around again. ?That would explain the décor,? she added. ?I must have gotten lost on my way back from the Mod Squad, I don?t leave it often, except when I go on vaction. You understand.? She was suddenly interrupted by a loud sob from Attorney, who was now curled in the fetal position on an armchair. Nashira looked at him for a long time. She cocked her head slightly to the left. ?Well, everything looks alright in here. I guess I?ll head back to the Mod Squad.? She concluded, and left the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

Carmen, Julie, and Sonja

"I'm so glad we decided on a girl's night in," said Carmen, and the others nodded. "We've been spending so much time with the guys, I needed a little girl-time!" agreed, Sonja. Julie shook her head with a mischevious grin. "I bet they'd get excited if they knew we were in here. Thinking we were here in our silk pyjamas, feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries." Rolling her eyes, Sonja nodded "?and practicing French kissing, no doubt."

"They're all pretty young for the most part, anyways," said Carmen. "And I'm not all that interested, for the most part." The other two nodded. "Oh, I'm not either," agreed Jjanda. "I like flexing my flirting muscles, though. And they're easy targets." Sonja raised an eyebrow. "You're not interested in any of them?" Carmen nodded with a mischevious grin "Not even Farraday?" Julie shook her head, just barely flushing pink. "Of course not! I mean, he's cute and all, but?"

"Riiiiiight..." The other two girls weren't buying it. "You saw him in the shower the other day, right? When you thought it was empty and went in?" Julie shrugged, flushing pinker. "Wait? I didn't know that!" Carmen exclaimed. "Did he see you too?" Julie shrugged again.

Carmen shook her head "I swear, if anyone in this house hooks up, it's going to be you two." Julie rolled her eyes again, but grinned "Whatever. I thought you two were supposed to be the older ones? And doesn't older mean more mature?" "Hey, we're still older!" exclaimed Carmen. "We just like gossip! And you and Farrie are the only gossip we can get our hands on right now, so that's what we're going to harp on." Sonja nodded in agreement.

Julie shook her head again, but grinned. "Whatever makes you happy?"

SoME (Ray), Kam (Tim), and Sebulba (Brian)

In the Sanctuary room in their house, Ray, Tim, and Brian all sat, watching Star Wars. "What a great movie!" Ray exclaimed as The Phantom Menace fin

2. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    The repeated use of the word "French" detracted from the overall effect :(

3. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
  4. DarthAttorney

Nov 8, 2000
  5. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Haha, good work in developing my character...and in the fact that i don't hate the prequels. [face_laugh]

One error, though. A New Hope is my favorite of the movies. ;)

6. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Hahahaha. I represented DA and nashira similarly in my story, and I hadn't even read this one yet.

AYBABTU

7. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Something about me speaking of a stuffed cow just seemed strangely fitting, in a highly PSYchial way... [face_thinking]

Anyroad, good job. :D

8. DarthAttorney

Nov 8, 2000
    I guess you OTers share a single brain/sense of imagination ;)

9. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

That or we just came to the same conclusions about you as thousands of other people.

AYBABTU

10. DarthAttorney

Nov 8, 2000
    I think the mutant brain/common imagination theory is far more plasuible.

But only because you offered the alternative Aybabtu.

11. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    Too bad you're wrong :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.