main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

>*< Week 2 Task >*< Slack Hard

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Sebulba-X, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    KaineDamo: You don't like flying, do you?

Sebulba-X: No, no, where'd you get that idea?

KaineDamo: Ya wanna know the secret of successful air travel? After you get where you're going, ya take off your shoes and socks. Then ya walk around on the rug barefoot and make fists with your toes.

Sebulba-X: Fists with your toes.

KaineDamo: Maybe it's not a fist when it's your toes...I mean like this...work out that time zone tension. Better'n a cup of coffee and a hot shower for the old jet lag. I know it sounds crazy. Trust me. I've been doing it for nine years.

After the plane stops, the passengers rise and start to take down overhead their luggage. As Seb-X does this, Kaine looks worried upon seeing Seb-X's ban hammer peering out from his jacket.

Sebulba-X: It's okay. I'm a former RSA. Trust me. I've been doing it for years.

[b]Mortimer_Snerd:[/b] Ladies and gentlemen...I congratulate each and every one of you for making this one of the greatest days in the history of the Big Brother forum...

(aside)

[b]faraday:[/b] What about dinner?

[b]PrincessKenobi:[/b] Faraday, it's Christmas Eve. Families... Stockings... chestnuts... Rudolph and Frosty... those things ring a bell?

[b]faraday:[/b] I was thinking more of roaring fireplaces...mulled wine and a nice brie...

[b]PrincessKenobi:[/b] Droideka27, it's 6:40, you're making me feel like Ebeneezer Scrooge. Go on, join the party, have some champagne.

[b]droideka27:[/b] Thanks Ms. Kenobi. Do you think the baby can handle a little sip?

[b]PrincessKenobi:[/b] That baby's ready to tend bar.

[b]faraday:[/b] How about tomorrow night?

[hr]

While walking out of the airport, a gangling kid, Carousel, stands in an ill-fitting chauffeur's uniform. As he waits, he taps out a rhythmn on a "Big Brother Forum" Sign with SEBULBA-X written on it in magic marker. Seb-X pauses in front of him, unsure as to why his name is on the sign.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] I'm Sebulba-X.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] Carousel. I'm your limo driver. Hey, nice bag.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] Carousel. Don't you take this stuff?

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] Do I? I'm sorry. You're gonna have to help me, man. This is my first time driving a limo.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] That's okay. This is my first time riding in one.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] Just kick back and relax, man. We got everything you need: CD, CB, TV, VHS, telephone, full bar.

He looks in the back seat, which is occupied by the rubber chicken.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] If your friend is hot to trot...I know a couple of chics...Or is he married?

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] Married.

Seb-X tries to get comfortable, but can?t until he realizes he?s sitting on an empty plastic bag filled with trash from Taco Bell. He scowls at Carousel.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] The girl was off today. Hey, I didn't expect you to sit up front. So, your lady live out here?

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] The past six months.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] Meanwhile, you still live in Indianapolis?

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] You're nosey, you know that, Carousel?

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] Hey, I'm sorry. When I was a cabdriver, see, people expected a little chit chat, a little eccentricity and comaraderie, I forgot how stuck up you limo guys were, so excuse me.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] It's okay, it's okay.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] So, you divorced of what?

Seb-X sighs and gives up.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] She had a good job, it turned into a great career.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] But meant her moving here.

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] Closer to the Japan. You're fast.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] So, why didn't you come?

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] 'Cause I'm a former RSA who has six months backlog of FanForce scumbags I'm still trying to ban. I don't just get up and move.

[b]RidingMyCarousel:[/b] You mean you thought she wouldn't make it out here and she'd come crawling on back, so why bother to pack?

[b]Sebulba-X:[/b] (grinning) Like I said, Carousel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.