main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 3 Task 1..... Crazy Thoughts Of Crazy People.......

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by PrincessKenobi , Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Sebulba-X:
    Likes- 1)You?re from Indiana too. 2) You?re really nice. 3) You don?t ignore anyone in need. 4) You?re funny. 5) Just fairly awesome.
    Dislikes-1)You?re quiet. -, -, -, -
    KaineDamo:
    Likes- 1) You like music. 2) You?ve been nice to me. 3.)You?ve been really funny. 4) You seem really cool. 5) You have cool shoes.
    Dislikes-1) Your shoes. 2) You could possibly be wearing 3 day old close from partying all weekend. -,-,-
    carmenite42:
    Likes- 1) You portrayed real life me without knowing real life me in your story. 2) You seem pretty cool. 3) Your boyfriend is obessed with comics like mine is. 4.) Nice Hair. 5) Awesome outfits.
    Dislkes- 1) That thing that you do with the thing,-,-,-,-
    Darth_AYBABTU:
    Likes- 1) Seem cool, 2)Has cool socks,-,-,-
    Dislikes- 1) Hardly around when I am to get to know cool stuff about, -,-,-,-
    farraday:
    Likes- 1) Knows how to make me laugh. 2) Is a good bed buddy. 3) Grown on the JC with me and is still here. 4) He?s smooth. 5) Brutely honest even when he?s your friend.
    Dislikes-1) Could possibly be other peoples bed buddies in the house. 2.) Not around enough right now for me to bug in here. 3) Actually having a life outside the JC. -,-
    Qui_Gon_Jim23:
    Likes- 1) Didn?t step back from any harsh thing it seemed DA throw at him. 2) Keeps on going. 3) Cool smile. 4) Has awesome hair. 5) Good wardrobe.
    Dislikes- 1) Isn?t around enough for people who don?t know him to get to know him. 2) Seemed to be ready to beat the crap out of some people in here., -,-,-
    Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa:
    Likes- 1)Is able to get at least me down to a tee. 2) I actually can agree with Smuggler. 3) Can actually get along with. 4)Very nice when he decides to be. 5) Intresting fan fic the week before.
    Dislikes-1) Tends to push people away. 2) Can cause people to get angery. -,-,-
    Dark_Jedi_Kam:
    Likes- 1) Likes my fries. 2) Strikes me as someone who would sit down on a rainy day and with nothing else to do will color in a coloring book. 3) Cool shoes. 4) Is fun. 5) Can be funny.
    Dislikes- 1) The mud you brought in on the carpet. 2) Could be in love with cheese.
    Darth-Seldon:
    Likes- 1) Actually messaging me on AIM when he didn?t have too. 2) Fave book being Catcher In The Rye would have to agree. 3) Being brave enough to take hard classes his Senior year. 4)Very insightful for his age. 5) Very cool
    Dislikes- 1) Not taking full advantage of his rights as a senior by skipping school Ferris style, he knows what I mean. -,-,-,-
    Terr_Mys:
    Likes- 1) Making me Lucy Lu?s character in Kill Bill. Way awesome. 2) Seems really nice. 3) Been very cool. 4) Awesome hair. 5) Cool shoes.
    Dislikes- 1) Not being around enough to get to know. -,-,-,-
    EagleIFilms:
    Likes- 1) Been really nice. 2) Cool hair. 3) Nice Shoes. 4) Rather funny.5) Not afraid of DA.
    Dislikes- 1) Not tying his shoes.
    StarWars_Revelation:
    Likes- 1) Knows I wear glasses. 2) Pretty nice. 3) Cool pants. 4) Nice smile. 5) Pertty eyes.
    Dislikes- 1) On when I?m not on.
    Jjanda_Solo:
    Likes- 1) Seems really nice. 2) Hasn?t said anything bad about anyone yet. 2) Started awesome get to know everyone thread. 3) Isn?t
    afraid of the truth. 4) Likes chickens. 5) Has good tastes.
    Dislikes-Hasn?t been around for me to get to know very well.

~PK~

2. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Aw, you're sweet. :) I'll try to be here more often so you can get to know me better.

And so I can post my task, insulting you all beyond repair. [face_devil]

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    You're so right and so sweetly honest about everything.

Shucks, you made me blush. [face_love]

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    "Ferris style"
    I love that term.

5. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    You don't have to if you don't want too. I mean I understand people not bein here. Theres more to life then posting on here. Like work.

~PK~

6. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    :_| when people think of me they only think of me in bed, and on other flat surfaces.

... oh wait thats a good thing. [face_dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.