[Week 3 Task] Confess up about everyone. Or else.

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    This week you need to write the following about each existing housemate:
      - The five things you like the most about them
      - The five things you like the least about them
    For a bonus 5 points: tell everyone who you have voted for eviction. Those who are not honest in point three will receive an automatic -10 points off this task. I will be comparing what you've posted in here to what you've PMed me when nominating your fellow housemates for eviction.

Again, as usual, make your own thread for this task.

Enjoy.

Edit: a few edits.

~ James
  2. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Rating of this week's tasks thus far:

Smuggler: 11 points. 6 points for doing the task, but you didn't write at least 5 things per side on each housemate. But you did put effort into most of them. Also, 5 points for saying who you nominated.

Princess: 7 points. You were like Smuggler in the fact that you didn't have 5 comments on the dislikes side, but you had at least 5 for the likes side. You seemed to put effort into each one of them.

Seldon: 5 points. Again, like everyone before, not 5 things for everyone. You had only a few about each housemate compared to the rest; some of them only had one dislike. However, you did put some sort of creativity into them, so, you recieved a little extra credit.

Thanks for your workm so far this week, y'all. :)
    And unfortunately, that's all there are so far.

Mini-Task Ratings:
    Mini Task #4: I gave out points on how much you wrote on the subject. If you wrote "Teach it in schools," you'd get one point. If you wrote something a la Seldon's lines, you recieved 3. Hell, if you wrote anything near Seldon's amount, you recieved a 3. So, here are points for that:
      Smuggler: 2
      Seldon: 3
      Carmenite: 3
      Terr: 3
      Princess: 3
      Seb-X: 3
    For Mini Task 5, you recieved one point for doing it. The following earned that point: Seldon, PrincessKenobi and Seb-X.

And that's so far. You have until tomorrow night to get them done.

~ James
  3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I guess i can see why i didn't get the extra point. I know i didn't refer to any extra material, but i thought my personal opinions alone could feed this issue. Bah, well, i got the other two points, so yeah.
  4. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.