main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WEEK 4 TASK extras: Proposed list of DVD extras.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 4' started by Everton, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    When the film is released on DVD after a triumphant spell at the JCC MULTIPLEX, we will need DVD extras to fill the second disc with. This is where we list them:

2. Designing Badly: An in-depth documentary as the films bad guys are brought to life featuring a guided tour of the costuming facility. ASG hosts.
  4. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
  5. Designing Badly: An in-depth documentary as the films bad guys are brought to life featuring a guided tour of the costuming facility. ASG hosts.

6. Spandex, Spandex, MANSEX!: A behind the scenes short, in which the actors are shown trying on their costumes in a changing room expose - with the shocking addition of two of the male stars caught unawares together, with their super-pants down. Darth's Boy and Guy star.

7. -JR :)

8. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    This would actually be a good project for the Intruders to work on.

9. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    dang, thats going to be weird....

perhaps I can make some sort of video trailer?

10. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
  11. Designing Badly: An in-depth documentary as the films bad guys are brought to life featuring a guided tour of the costuming facility. ASG hosts.

12. Spandex, Spandex, MANSEX!: A behind the scenes short, in which the actors are shown trying on their costumes in a changing room expose - with the shocking addition of two of the male stars caught unawares together, with their super-pants down. Darth's Boy and Guy star.

13. Deleted Scene 1: White Lightning's dive - White Lightning saves Nubian, moments before he hits the floor.
  15. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    What about the deleted footage with Arlon playing White Lightning? I know it won't be easy to get the rights to include it but we have to!

16. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
  17. Designing Badly: An in-depth documentary as the films bad guys are brought to life featuring a guided tour of the costuming facility. ASG hosts.

18. Spandex, Spandex, MANSEX!: A behind the scenes short, in which the actors are shown trying on their costumes in a changing room expose - with the shocking addition of two of the male stars caught unawares together, with their super-pants down. Darth's Boy and Guy star.

19. Deleted Scene 1: White Lightning's dive - White Lightning saves Nubian, moments before he hits the floor.

20. Deleted Scene 2: Hot steamy, NC-17 sex scene between Mindella and Nubian, showing the conception of the child with cool House M.D. style special effects for the moment of conception.

21. Deleted Scene 3: Shower scene. Mindella and Nightshade talk strategy in the communal shower.

22. Bloopers: The first 20 takes of every Mystic Kitten scene.

24. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    lol @ Brian

25. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    im not sure if i can do all that...

26. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'll do the kitty blooper featurette. :p

27. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Interview: Writer Olufemi Taiwo interviews actor Brian Souder on how he approached his character, especially considering some divisiveness on set. Plus, insider tips on sex scenes from Souder, the master himself.

28. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    IS IT IN YOU?(RUNNING COMMENTARY BY SHANIQUA): Things I see in the movie that I shoved up my ass, or would like to shove up my ass.

29. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    *lol- a retrospective of people that actually paid money for this dvd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.