main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 4 Task] Tag Teaming, disguised duos.

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by RidingMyCarousel, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002

You're being picked a Big Brother buddy. You and your partner (who you should know very shortly by PM) will have to work together and create a sock together. The purpose of these socks are to post only in one thread on the JCC and you two must post in there and keep a discussion up with the rest of the JC. Hopefully the socks will stay anonymous. If one user of the sock is found out, the team only recieves 5 points a piece. If both are found out, 0 points. And if they're both pulled off and nobody figures it out, then 10 points will be awarded to both on you.

The JC will be the ones guessing as to who is what sock. Therefore, you've got to fool not only the rest of Big Brother's housemates but the JC as well.

Housemates, if you have a guess, PM me. I'll only accept one guess from each housemate.

I'll post a link to the thread in one second.

Also, make sure you post outside with the sock. There still is a -5 points for posting outside the house. Only under this sock will you be able to post outside and only in this thread. If you post outside of that thread, you'll automatically lose this week's task.

~ James

2. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Here's the JCC thread; I'm sending PMs right now.

If your partner isn't responsive, PM me.

And finally, PM me the sock names once they're created so I know who's who.

~ James

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Hmm, this task seems very interesting. So let me make sure if i've got this right; you and your partner have to make a sock and simply work together to make a thread on the JCC without having our cover blown?

Seems simple enough, but the persuasion idea might prove to be quite difficult. ;)

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

That's exactly what you do, Smuggler. Create a sock and then go start a new thread.

AYBABTU

5. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    So... this wasn't quite clear to me... we make *one* sock between the two of us, and both post with it, or we make a sock each? If the former, you do know that normally sock sharing is against the rules, right, and got this approved specially?

6. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    The former.

And there shouldn't be any problems with this at all.

~ James

7. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Do regular users also only get one guess?

Ugh... what do we do if our 'friend' apparently isn't coming on? Ever?

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Other clarifications:

Do we start a new thread or post in the one you started in the YJCC? If a new one, does it need to be labeled as a BB3 dare to guess who I am, or do we need to go total stealth? Old socks useable?

9. RidingMyCarousel

Feb 20, 2002
    Farrie, if your partner doesn't come on, let me know.

and Seb, just use the thread I linked to above.
    And I'm only accepting one guess per user.

And old socks are fine, but if someone knows that sock.. well, yeah. You get my drift.

~ James

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.