[Week 5] Better reception, crystal clear picture!

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you tired of cable tv, with all of the channel options, the reliability, and the reasonable price?

Look no further! Here we have for you a one of a kind new satellite TV reception system:

The unique setup allows us to deliver crystal clear pictures of absolutely nothing from all over the world, straight to your TV.

The complicated schmatics are too much to go into in the 30 minutes we have here, but here's a glance at how it works:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/mangojellytoast/paints/satellite.jpg]

Attractive leopard and zebra furs may be substituted for the standard monkey for an additional surcharge!

Normally, you would expect to spend almost four thousand dollars on a TV reception system like this, but today we're offering it to you for a one time only price!

Today you're not going to pay $4,000
    You're not going to pay $3,000
    You're not going to pay $1,000
    You're not going to pay $500
    You're not going to pay $450
    You're not going to pay $400
    You're not going to pay $375
    You're not going to pay $350
    You're not going to pay $325
    You're not going to pay $315
    You're not going to pay $310
    You're not going to pay $305
    You're not going to pay $304
    You're not going to pay $303
    You're not going to pay $302
    You're not going to pay $301
    Today you're only going to pay THREE easy installments of $99.99!

Three easy payments of $99.99!

And that's not all! If you order in the next 15 minutes, you'll get a FREE instructional video. A 12" black and white TV. A solid flavor injector. A flexible cutting board. Four extra colored rim protectors. A second satellite system. And a young firstborn child*!
    That's a roughly three million dollar value for (say it with me) THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF $99.99

Get out your credit card and order now, offer valid only on TV, not available in stores, must be 18 or older to order.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/mangojellytoast/paints/sattelite2.jpg]

*Firstborn child will be between the ages of three and ten.

2. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Great one Carmen!

I know it was the best money I have ever spent.

-Seldon
  3. PrincessKenobi New Films Manager of DOOM

Manager
    star 6
    Can I buy the pictures instead of the product? Cause those are quality pictures.

~PK~
  4. Darth_AYBABTU Force Ghost

star 6

I would have purchased the product, but I already got a solid flavor injector with my new larger capacity Ronco rotisserie. Set it and forget it!

AYBABTU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.