main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 5 Task] Just in time for Christmas...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Sebulba-X, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    We'll return to Dora the Explorer after these messages...

(Fade in on two kids playing with Star Wars action figures, in a sandbox that was always much cooler than anything you or your friends had)

Kid holding Captain Tarpals: Oh nosah...de droids are taking over the swamps of Otoh Gunga!!! We must stop them.

Freckly kid playing as the bad guys...Nute Gunray & a Battle droid: You muss wipe dem out, all uv dem. <<Roger, Roger!!>>

Kid #1's little sister (missing a front tooth) with her not to scale Padme Barbie dress-up Doll: I'll save you my new Gungan Oscillating Attack Transport Shipp Explorer!!!

Both Boys: COOL!!

Announcer: That right, you two can swoop in and save the day in the Star Wars universe with Hasbro's new Gungan Oscillating Attack Transport Ship Explorer!!

Boy 1 holding Jar Jar figure: Wesa needin' to stretch open the rear hatch and releasin' de big boomers! Fire in the hole!

(Blue marbles roll out, knocking down the one or two battle droid figures that we actually able to stand up...out of 10)

Boy 2 with Nute: We must retreat!

Announcer: The fur and stick camouflage can be pulled open to revel the glass bottle hidden inside...

Girl: And the duct tape let figures stand anywhere on the figure without falling!

Both Boys: AWESOME!

Announcer: Be sure to check out Hasbro's new Gungan Oscillating Attack Transport Ship Explorer wherever toys are sold, so you too can save the galaxy. May the Force be with you!

(Disclaimer read really fast)
    Item contains breakable glass and South American Monkey fur (non-endangered). Children playing with their Gungan Oscillating Attack Transport Ship Explorer should always wash their hands carefully afterwards...if they receive cuts or unknown rashes they should discontinue playing with the Gungan Oscillating Attack Transport Ship Explorer immediately. But really, this is made for 36 year old collectors, so it's not like it's going to be out of the package anyway.

2. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    [face_laugh]

That was great. For action figure geeks, anyway. ;)

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I'm more of an open-minded individual more than anything. Nice work. :)

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The fact that I haven't been warned or banned or had this deleted means....I've failed in my mission to bring teh funnaye.

In any case, my thanks to Eethy & Gabe for the inspirational help. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.