main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week 5 Task] Monkey Bottle Cooler

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by PrincessKenobi , Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Have you ever had the problem of your drinks go colder then you lick. But you hate putting ice in your cups and classes and bottles because you hate holding a sweaty bottle or glass. Well have we got the product for you here?s a description for you: A bottle wrapped in monkey fur sewed together on the inside with duct tape and lined with these new marbles that freeze and keep your drink refreshingly cold. Just ask some of our people using it at this College party.

Jill: This is the best thing since sliced bread. It even has a nifty tie string that I can tie to my belt loop so I don?t drop it. Which works great in this place, plus I can keep other things in my bottle if I really want to.

Joe: Man if I didn?t have this when I got punched I don?t know what I would have done to bring down the swelling, Thanks PK Enterprises for making this product.

See folks that?s just a few of our satisfied customers. You to can become a proud owner of the Monkey Fur Cooler. Please go to your local store and pick one up today, Its only $15.99 and if you can also get our 2 Bottle Special with these two finally crafted chop sticks or as our frat house friends will call them two pieces of sticks, for only $24.99.

~PK~
    There will be pictures later.

2. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.