main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Week 6 Eviction - Jjanda Is Gone

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by -_-_-_-_-_-, Oct 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    Points will be up by tomorrow night as well. Sleep tight all.

Edit: Jjanda was voted out by getting a majority vote from the JC. Goodbye and thank you for all of your effort, Jjanda. Best of luck in your post-BB existence. :)

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    That just really sucks and Sebulba won't be home till tomorrow.

~PK~

3. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    Why am I not surprised. I take comfort though in the idea that if I actually had time to care about the JC and the game I'd be doing better, points wise and ratings wise, and that since I don't care it doesn't really matter if I get outed.

4. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

"I take comfort though in the idea that if I actually had time to care about the JC and the game I'd be doing better, points wise and ratings wise, and that since I don't care it doesn't really matter if I get outed."

If you don't care enough, or if you don't have enough time (whatever), then why don't you do the honorable thing and just step down? Your post above is typical of someone who does care, but is pretending not to in an effort to appear "above it all" when she gets ousted.

Why not resign and save everyone else the trouble?

AYBABTU

5. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    You want me to? Fine. You should be able to notice by the amount of posts and points I've made in here that I really don't care. If it'll amuse you, let it be so.

6. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I would have to agree with Rhett on this one. You seem like you are covering yourself in the case that you are voted out. By saying you could care less, you are giving yourself something to point at if you are voted out.
    If you don't care, then why are you explaining that you don't care. That is not really something someone who could care less would do. In my opinion anyway.

Anyway I'm glad that SebX is staying in the house. All in all it seems like a good week.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.