main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week One Task] - 'Task' Is Not A Verb!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by EagleIFilms, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    When I was a kid, I wanted to be a writer/director.

Now, I'm studying to be a writer, and hopefully I can pull in some directing while I'm at it.

Young me would definitely be pissed that I'm going to college, because everyone KNOWS college is such a waste of time. Young me would also be pissed I'm not published/a millionaire yet. I would yell at young me to shut the heck up, and leave me alone; life is harder than he thought it was.

At this point, young me would wax nostalgic about the good old days of yourn, wherein all was happy and people lived in like log cabins and no one had to go to college. I'd then remind young me that they didn't have movies back then, so he couldn't very well be a director, now, could he? Young me would point out that he wouldn't miss it if he didn't know it existed, eh?

I would then internally concede his point, but externally hit him over the head until he cries. We have too many damn emo kids already, it's this guy's fault I am one.

Speaking of which, my name is Gregory 'G-Dawg' Harbin, I'm a rapper, I'm from L.A.--I'm a college student, I'm from Charlotte (yo dawg shout out to my sub-erb Matthews man straight!) North Carolina, right here in the U.S. of A. I'm studying English, and, if I were on a cruise ship with you, I would skip the nude deck, and just have some fun with you there in our room!

Bachelor Two, same question.

2. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    College is not a waste of time if you don't squander it! :p

Hmmm. I bet our yougner selves would be surprised at our adult heights. I know when i was younger I always wanted to be like 5'7". Yet, i am stuck at 5'1" :(

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Haha, very nice work EagleI.

4. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    Don't knock it tracy, short women are hawt.

5. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    Well, short girls can also be ugly if you think about it. Not that I'm implying anything though.

6. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Oh, yeah i forgot. Short women are the best. :p

Also, SWR, boys are UGLY >:eek:

7. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    Short chicks are indeed hot. "G-Dawg" is a terrible nickname. If you gave yourself this name, please remove it. If your friends gave it to you, beat them unmercifully and insist on them calling you "Gorzo The Mighty, Emperor of the Universe."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.