main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Week Three] Of Mice in a Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Darth-Seldon, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I tried to come up with as many things as I could.

Darth-Seldon
    Likes: Intelligent, funny, good conversation, good poster, is always there for me.
    Dislikes: Is a Democrat, has an ego, is too serious

Smuggler of Mos Espa
    Likes: Good talks on AIM, he knows what constitutes an attractive female,
    Dislikes: He stated several lies about me and said I dislike comet and Rhett which I don't.

Darth_AYBABTU:
    *Likes: Has an opinion and will stick to it. Good in arguments. Good in a fight, If you are an idiot he will tell you so. Honest

*Dislikes: Goes down to personal attacks in an argument rather than the debate itself, gets off topic easily.

farraday:
    *Likes: We had an nice AIM conversation. Interesting name (I have no idea what it means.) Is always around this boring forum and posting.
    Dislikes: Too silly at times when there is a serious discussion going on.

Jjanda_Solo:
    *Likes: We have interesting conversations, is honest. She loves me.
    *Dislikes: She tells me that she is voting me off. She does not care for me.

EagleIFilms:
    *Likes: He has never annoyed me once. A good guy who I know nothing about. I like him.
    *Dislikes: He is quiet and does not post much here.

StarWars_Revelation:
    *Likes: Good internet conversation, insightful, interesting, well grounded. Is serious
    *Dislikes: I don't care for the icon. The username is very long.

KaineDamo:
    *Dislikes: Is constantly getting drunk and telling us about it. He should have been fired. Irresponsible, in denial, may lose significant memories due to the drinking.

Dark_Jedi_Kam:
    Dislikes: Is never around here and never posting.

Terr_Mys:
    *Likes: Is intelligent and friendly. He knows what he is talking about and he talks about what he knows. He sees all factors around an issue and decides where to go from there.
    *Dislikes: If you say his username out loud it sorts of sounds like "Dear Me" Is that just me or am I insane?

Sebulba-X:
    Dislikes: What is the X for? I think he might have banned me when I was a newbie. I don't hold that against him, I deserved it.

carmenite42:
    *Likes: Good AIM conversation. A good talker, and poster around this forum. Keeps things interesting.
    *Dislikes: For some reason she acts like she is some sort of moderator :)

PrincessKenobi:
    *Likes: A kind person who is also realistic. When she joined the house I was no longer the newest person.
    *Dislikes: She always cooks her food and it always ends up burned.

-Seldon

2. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Thanks for the compliments, Seldon. :) I like that you gave the likes/dislikes for yourself too. ;)

And just for the record...I know it's weird but, my username is prounced like 'terr (as in 'terror') MISS'

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Well, if I did ban you, then of course you deserved it, silly rabbit. :p It would be interesting for a mod to check your user notes to see if this is indeed the case, but I honestly wouldn't remember, and given you weren't one of the 2 14 years in St. Louis that started some pretty funny polls in their efforts to tell myself & Bobafemme to **** off before I permabanned them, then it was probably just a spank for something retarded...just business, never personal.

As for the X, I pretty much alluded to / covered it in the 20 question thread, but to go into detail would reveal a tiny flirtation with passing knowledge of the Exploited Universe and Jabari Jabari Binko.

4. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I know it goes against conventional wisdom, but Rhett and I are not the same person, so you can't leave me off and say I'm covered by Rhett's entry.

5. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    I am real sorry about that Jim.
    I copied and pasted the names from Smuggler's thread (so I would not forget anyone.)
    Evidently he forgot you.
    Sorry about that.

Qui-Gonn Jim
    Likes: Seems intelligent despite his political affliation, honest, Well spoken, does not mind bashing someone if they are an idiot. Can be funny at times.
    Dislikes: Sometimes turns a debate away from the topic and more into a personal argument. This is not always a bad thing.

6. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Haha. And i really did think you hated comet and Aybabtu due to our conversations on AIM. Obviously not.

EDIT: I didn't add Jim for a reason, so yeah. ;)

7. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    My intimidating you is nothing to be ashamed of, SoME.

8. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    I'll have you, I'm the only JCer with a Red Leader icon. I've also never changed it, not even for holidays. Red Leader was the man. I write short sentences.

9. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Red leader has a southern accent and messed up on his one shot.
    But he is still a great guy. Or he was a great guy.

10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Yeah, he was a great guy. He just happened to screw up on an abnormally easy shot.

11. StarWars_Revelation

Aug 5, 2001
    Your words pain my heart.

12. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Oh, i'm sure, buckwheat. [face_plain]

13. StarWars_Revelation

Aug 5, 2001
Thread Status: