main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Des Moi, IA Weekly Miniatures Schedule

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    So, the new set came out. Galaxy at War, you ask? Nope, I'm talking Seaside, the new Dominion expansion. JediDajuan, Matt, my nephew and I played 3 games, and used every card in the new set. It was a blast, and will be great fun mixing up the sets.

Also on the minis front, the Ames guys are coming to Jay's on the 1st. Doubt we'll play much minis though with Seaside in.

Also, booster draft will be on Nov 8th to allow for as many people as we can to play.

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Someone might be taking one for the team this weekend.

Not it!

3. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    SO, with the new Mos Eisley maps coming out this weekend, Daj and I want to do a big Yuuzhan Vong Invasion mass battle scenario. When would be a good weekend to do it? I'm thinking maybe 1st or 2nd weekend in December, but I'm totally open to suggestions. I would like to bring others here from nearby, so making it a Saturday or Sunday would be best for traveling.

4. hothie

Jun 12, 2004
    I think matt will be coming over to our place on Sunday this week, and next week there will be nothing at Jay's as many of us will be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.