main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Weekly OnLine Chat

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LadySith, Dec 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Weekly Moderated Chat At SWNYC.COM Chat Room!

The staff of SWNYC.COM invite you to take part in a weekly discussion in our chat room this Tuesday, December 18th, 9pm -11pm EST. The topic will be Episode 2: What do you want to see? What's your theories? What will you do to prepare? And how will you celebrate or would like to celebrate the 25th anniversary of A New Hope on May 25th, 2002. PLEASE NOTE: These chats will be spoiler free and anyone posting a spoiler will be immediately muted. To clear up what we consider to be a spoiler?if it was not in the trailers or is not something posted on the official site by LucasFilm, it is a spoiler.

These chats will become a weekly event between the hours of 9pm and 11pm EST. To access the room go to http://swnyc.freeservers.com/id19.htm. Scroll down a bit and read the instructions. I hope to see you there! :)

2. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I expect a nice turn out for this chat, so be there or be Sqaure.

Chat Here

3. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Man, this is going to be tough - 2am-4am for me! :p

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    9:18 Where is everyone??????

5. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    what are you on MS? it's 4:15!!

anyway i plan to be there, if i'm not there, IM me with MSN, ICQ or AOLIM and tell me to get my fanny in there!

6. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    you know. i feel like an idiot. There i am posting that message and sitting in this chatroom. It's 12/19. i'm leaving the chat now.

7. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    i apologize fo my severe mental lapse, call it a case of "mommy brain" - i just plain forgot-DUH! when will the next one be, since tues. is x-mas and all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.