main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Weekly SWRPG Recap

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004

2. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005

Cheeser=Jii Sa'Cerar

Human, male, age:26

Did you want more info than that?

3. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004

4. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004

5. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    It was I who took out the remaining guys with the grenade.

6. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Sorry! My brain said one thing and my fingers typed another. Credit is yours for the grenade throw :)

7. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004

8. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Questions for next time:

What is the damage of one of the "Sonic Screechers" the droid and the mechanic have been making out of spare comlinks?

BB-2000 scanned the glyphs near the treasure box and rolled a decent Knowledge (Galactic Lore) check- a 16 if I remember right- to identify and decipher them. What information did she get if any? She also took hold of the supposedly empty paper and will be attempting to CSI it for clues.

The game ended with Alfredo's character preparing a holo-message for the Epsis sub-boss (The Duro who detained us). As a courtesy he wants to ask permission on behalf of the group to return to Nadir if necessary in the future, or at least inform the sub-boss that our mission is not done and we may have to come back. What is the sub-boss' attitude towards the group? What would his answer be?

9. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Actually, the message says nothing about our mission being incomplete. I didn't think that the Underboss needed to know that part. Especially since we have absolutely no idea as to the actual nature or value of the Fell Star.
    Spreading that one around could get us in trouble.

No one seems to have mentioned Vaya's bit of "dirty looting".....

10. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    The Sonic Screechers actually do no physical damage. Your total Use Computer roll (with a +2 for anyone who is helping you that can make a Use Computer roll of 15 or more each) must exceed the targets Will defense, or they will be stunned for 1 round.

I'll get back to you on the glyphs and paper.

11. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    Nat, excellent recapping. Since it was my first time GMing, I appreciate your attention to detail.

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    You did fantastic Mason!

13. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Okay this took forever... sorry again:

SW RPG meeting 4/2/2009

People attending:
    Mason as Jii Sa?Cerar
    Alfredo as Prowler
    Bevan as Vaya Mer?Eboros
    Nathan as Nasman
    Chris as BB-2000
    Dave as the GM

Before heading to Tatooine, the group remains at Point Nadir to implement Prowler?s plan with the holoprojector. Vaya heads back alone to the Epsus clan boss to deliver the holomessage. Message Text is as follows:

"Greetings Underboss Bill,
    I apologize for the clandestine nature of this contact, but due to our recent escapades invloving Sable Dawn, I felt that it would be best for you and your organization not to be seen associating yourself with us.

Since we've already established a cover story about our Balosar, Vaya, having attempted to betray us to you, it seemed safer to have him be our intermediary. I feel this could be useful in any future communications between us.

This brings me to the reason for this message:

Point Nadir seems to be a good port of call for us, but as you know, we acquired our access second-hand. We would like to continue making port uncontested. This could be mutually beneficial for information exchange, and we are for-hire to do any number of special jobs. This could be convenient in situations where Epsus would prefer to be discreetly uninvolved. Just so you know, our standard base rate is 3,000 credits each, possibly more depending on the nature and difficulty of the job.

If you find this arrangement satisfactory, please say so. Our Balosar has a comlink with an open channel.
    If, on the other hand, you wish to never see us again, then simply return our Balosar's head to us in a box.

We anxiously await your response."

?Bill? agrees to the proposition under the following conditions. As Vaya is the one seen as betraying the group to Epsus, only he is allowed in the compound. Also, Vaya is the primary contact between the Epsus and the group; he is the only one with the access codes to Port Nadir and the only one with the ability to get the undated code transmissions. Also, we aren?t working for Epsus but directly for the underboss, ?Bill?.
    Vaya returns to the ship to see Shakka, Jenar, and Reeler fall ill (bag of holding). Nasman attempts to pilot (standing up as BB-2000 refuses to give the seat he stole from the fighter back on Tatooine to him) but crashes into the landing pad causing Nasman and Vaya to hurt themselves. Thankfully, nothing else bad happens on the way to Tatooine except that a landing gear snaps on the ground once we land. The still healthy members of the group go to Prello the Hutt, who is overjoyed to see Barin again so much so she ignores Vaya?s presence. Prowler speaks for the group to inform the Hutt that the Felstar was not yet recovered but a piece of paper was found, which Prello asks to inspect. ?It?s not a language, it?s a drawing of a chemical molecule. Anything else in the box?? Further questioning leads to no more information of the molecule drawn on the paper so we get the paper back. Prello then pays the 1500 credits each for returning Barin safely. Prowler spends 2500 credits to buy an R4 unit to try and repair the ship, but it takes Nasman, Jii, and Vaya pooling their money to spend the 10,000 credits required for materials and labor. By the time the ship is complete, it is the equivalent of a standard, fresh of the line YT-1300, and not the flying rustbucket it was before. The three sick crewmembers are not feeling any better, so the team asks about medical supplies. BB-2000 discovers the paper itself is probably carrying a virus that is affecting the crew, so it goes to find some Jawas ans try and get scientific equipment to help find out what?s making them sick. Jawas tell him it will take a couple of days ? which is fine because the ship is still under repair ? and 5000 credits.

Jii and Vaya meanwhile decide waiting for the Jawas is useless and head to the local cantina for intel gathering. The only answer given though is to talk to the Hutts, so the group heads to Prello who remains uninformative and then to Barin. The other Balosar d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.