main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Weekly Task 2 ] ~Suzuki_Akira Interview~ THE REAL THING

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by darth_boy, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_boy

darth_boy Jedi Grand Master star 7

Apr 1, 2001
    1. You have a very interesting username. How did you come up with it, and what exactly did you mean to portray with it? Does it have any significant meaning(personal, or otherwise) that may not make sense to other users, unless you explained it.

Basically it was when I was hitting my mid teen's and I finally learnt how to read (yeah I know fairly early for an America) & I was browsing online for some hentai & the rest is history.

2. Describe to me what Hip-hop truly means to you. The music, the culture, the current state of the genre. What are some of your most important influences, in the house that built Hip-Hop? Most importantly, is Hip-Hop the love of your life?

I dont really know that much about it, but i think its hippoty hop if i read some stuff on Wiki about it & make cool postercations showing how i love wack rappers.

3. What are your plans after you graduate High School? Future aspirations? Do you know what you want to major in, or will you be entering college undeclared? If you have a particular career path, please explain what it is, and why you feel passionate enough to follow up on that particular field.

Ah how cute! You think i'll get into college [face_blush]

4. If you could only accomplish one thing, that would be on your list of "things to do, before you die" list, what would it be? Why would you choose it, and what would it mean to you to actually accomplish it?

Marry Eminem...or atleast get a date out of it

5. What is your ideal woman? Does she already exist? Is she a celebrity of any sort, or someone you know personally? If you could conduct a "Weird Science" project, or your own personal femme Frankenstein, what elements from what women would you combine for your perfect woman?

Is this meant to be some sort of tease? The entire JC knows how I am deeply in love with Armenian Jedi, but that tease is way too frigid.

6. If you could be any comic book character, who would it be, and why? Only stipulation is that it must be an existing character. Please elaborate thoroughly with your response. Think of this question as an Sat essay.

I never really found comic books compelling since i learnt to read, the pix were better without knowing the words. I'd like to be Blade, so I could finally prove to the world that i'm blacker & broker than Wesley Snipes

2. GIMER

GIMER Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 15, 2000
    7. Can you explain to the public about the whole mics thing?

8. Seventh Inning Stretch, Eight Ball or Nine Iron?

9. If you were a character on the Red Green show, who would you be and why?

3. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    2/5 mics, all around weak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.