Weekly Task #4. Let's Organize!

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by JediSenoj451, Jul 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here is where we will gather to discuss who will write what article etc. :)
  2. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    Cool. Wait...let me go read that again...
  3. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    These tasks get more annoying each week [face_plain]
  4. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah, but this one doesn't seem all that difficult. not sure what i want to do though. i'll have to give it a bit of thought...
  5. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know. We've been working so hard, and we still haven't reached 3000. *sigh* And 3000 only gives us one day of colors. :(

But it's better than nothing. :D

Epic is giving us these types of tasks in hope that they might increase our ratings. Though I'm wondering how much it is working? ;)

~*Senoj*~
  6. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    Right.

I'll do a "review" piece of our first 4 weeks together. I'll send it in next Wednesday.

That means someone else has to start the "that-was-the-week-that-was" series. Probably should be someone who gets nominated.
  7. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    If I get nominated I'll do the piece that recaps this week. :)

~*Senoj*~
  8. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    actually Casper, i believe epic said the "review" piece is due at the end of the week, but he did say we could split it up among up to 4 people... so if you need any help i would be more than happy to oblige.
  9. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    But the end of the week -- that's Wednesday in this case, is it not?
  10. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    no, i don't think so in this case, he said at the same time as the murder mystery so i think he means sunday.
  11. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd be happy to contribute to the "review" piece as well. :)
    Now, I'm a bit confused here... as for the weekly summaries, that means a different member will have to write one every week until the end of this game, does it not?
  12. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah, i think that's what he's getting at. i'm a bit confused by the whole thing as well though. it would be nice if we could get a bit of clarification.
  13. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6

And listen to the Vines.
    />
    LOL!

Well, I got that covered. ;)/>/>
  14. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    HMs,

Yep, only one person per week for the "week that was" thing. The 4 week review is due, like deltron said, on Sunday at the latest.

-BB
  15. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    OK. So now we just have to wait for nominations to get up so that we can get started on the week 4 review. :)

~*Senoj*~
  16. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    OK.

The "That Was The Week That Was" series.

You, Jones, could go first. Followed by whoever gets nominated that week, et cetera.

The "Review" piece is for Sunday. So far, of the four people needed, we have Tom and Meg as volunteers. I would volunteer, but it's a bit too much to do this and co-ordinate the MM. But if nobody else wants to do it, I'll volunteer.

Also, everyone must have written another "personal thread" before Sunday (as I understand it). The theme is "hopes for the future".
  17. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah another personal thread based on the theme "hopes for the future". oh i guess you just said that, you mad editor you ;)

and about the review of the first 4 weeks, it would be cool if 2 other people would volunteer, that way we could each take one week, but if it's just Meg and i that shouldn't be a problem, we can each take two weeks.
  18. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    And if you need me, just ask!

I guess we got it covered then.
  19. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    I would most certainly volunteer to help with the review but I won't be back until very late Sunday night, possibly Monday. I'll have internet access but only a little bit, certainly not enough for that. :(
  20. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    Don't worry, Tash.
  21. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't worry if no one else wants to help with the first month review... I don't mind doing two weeks if need be. :)
  22. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    So we all have to write our own "hopes" piece by sunday?
  23. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah, at least i'm pretty sure it's by sunday.
  24. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll start writing this weeks review tonight. Hopefully it will be done late Saturday night. If not then, sometime Sunday for sure. :)

~*Senoj*~
  25. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    okay, so Meg and i have been talking and we decided that i'll do the review of the first two weeks and she'll do the next two. with Jones doing this week's that means the rest of you have nothing to worry about as far as this task goes this week.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.