Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by deltron_zero, Jul 30, 2002.
I'm not fat. I'm big boned!
Hehe. Do you realise this was our 200th topic in the BB House?
Nope. THat's pretty cool. We have more post than the Ampitheater. And announcements!
Hahaha! That I never realised!
Go posting monkeys, GO!
I knew the Announcements forum was populated by monkeys! Now I have proof!
Probably dead monkeys. There isn't much going on in there, ever.
They've turned to stone!
Gotta go though, Erik. Take care mate.
Aggh... I have no idea how many albums I doubled up on, and I don't have time to check, so I'll just throw out another 15:
? Rush-Moving Pictures
? Peter Gabriel-Peter Gabriel (III)
? Rush-Power Windows
? Jane's Addiction-Nothing's Shocking
? The Police-Zenyatta Mondatta
? Queensryche-Operation: Mindcrime
? Van Halen-Fair Warning
? Peter Gabriel-Security
? The Cure-Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me
? Blue Oyster Cult-Cultosaurus Erectus
? The Cure-Disintegration
? Pete Townshend-Empty Glass
Gotta go to work! Seeya later!
1. AC/DC - Highway to Hell
2. AC/DC - Back In Black
3. AC/DC - The Razor's Edge
4. Aerosmith - Greatest Hits
5. Aerosmith - Nine Lives
6. Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
7. Bryan Adams - Waking Up The Neighbours
8. Bryan Adams - So Far So Good
9. Bryan Adams - 18 'Til I Die
10. Bryan Adams - On A Day Like Today
11. Creed - My Own Prison
12. Creed - Human Clay
13. Creed - Weathered
14. Guns 'N Roses - Appetite For Destruction
15. Guns 'N Roses - Use Your Illusion I
16. Guns 'N Roses - Use Your Illusion II
17. Kid Rock - Devil Without A Cause
18. Kid Rock - The History Of Rock
19. Kid Rock - Cocky
20. Matthew Good Band - Last Of The Ghetto Astronauts
21. Matthew Good Band - Raygun
22. Matthew Good Band - Underdogs
23. Matthew Good Band - Beautiful Midnight
24. Matthew Good Band - Loser Anthems
25. Matthew Good Band - The Audio Of Being
26. Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell
27. Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell II
28. Tom Cochrane - Mad Mad World
29. Ugly Kid Joe - America's Least Wanted
30. Uncle Kracker - Double Wide
31. Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
32. Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Delux
33. Rob Zombie - The Sinister Urge
34. BTO - Bachman-Turner-Overdrive II
35. BTO - Not Fragile
36. Swollen Members - Bad Dreams
37. The Union Underground - Live...One Nation Underground
38. The Union Underground - An Education in Rebellion
39. Marilyn Manson - AntiChrist Superstar
40. WWF - Forceable Entry
41. OST - American Graffiti
42. OST - End Of Days
43. OST - Pulp Fiction
44. OST - Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
45. Hank Williams III - Risin' Outlaw
46. The Guess Who - Greatest Hits
47. Steve Earl - Essential Steve Earl
48. Lennie Gallant - The Open Window
49. Lennie Gallant - Lifeline
50. Lennie Gallant - Live
April lets me know that...
I tried to post this at the shed, but I couldn't find any post reply or new topic buttons....?
Anyway, I'll be home around 8 pm board time. Tell me what you'd like me to do for the weekly task and I shall. Pass the word on, thanks!
I suggested a gossip column somewhere, like that thread she once did.
But I've got to run -- see you all later today!
And excellent work so far, Erik and Derek!
Thanks for the news Casper.
Eek! I posted my list right before I went to bed last night and it's not here! The boards are evil! EEEEEEEVIL! I'll have to think up the list again. Sorry! ?
Ooooh... an entertainment/gossip topic for our evening show is a great idea.
it's alright Tash, but make sure to post the list here when you do come up with it.
Sure thing, Tom! I'm on it!
Hi Tash. You're definitely alot more patient than I am... if the boards did that to me, I'd be tempted to wail on my keyboard with my head.
Yes, I'm really online only around this time (sometimes) but always later at night, around 8-11 PM board time. Me and Meg will do the late night/evening show....
A sort of gossip/entertainment column.
She came up with the name:
"M&M's Meaty Gossip" (Missy and Meg's) which I think is very catchy!
I'm glad you made it, 3 minutes until air time...
So, I am to create a thread for the Evening Show then?
Where's Meg? She around?
Beaker has 30 WUs. Pretty cool.
Meg has been around, she could be creating the thread right now... better give her a second to make sure.
I won't be around for much longer, I'm finally going back to the gym today after a 2 week hiatus. (getting into rythym after a new job sucks.)
But I'll wait for 4 mins or so
I suggest we all do the wave now.