Weekly Tast #1 - This is MY bio. Not yours, but mine.

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by JediPrincessKas, May 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alright, now I?m usually a pretty modest gal, so trying to come up with a whole essay about just me was pretty tough. But, I muddled through, and this is what I got.

My name is Kasey, and I?m 19 years old. My birthday is on October 28th. For those of you who can't add (or are just lazy), that would make my year of birth 1983. I enjoy birthday presents (hint, hint). I live in a small town in Georgia about 40 minutes north of Atlanta. I?m not currently going to school, so I spend most of my time at work. Woo hoo. Right now I work full time at a cell phone store. I?m not busy most of the time, which is why I spend most of my day online. I graduated from high school last year, but didn?t start college right away. Since I?ve been working, I?ve been saving up some money. I thought it was a good idea. I will be starting classes this summer at Gainesville College (A 2 year Community College, which is like an extra 2 years of high school). Anywho, there I hope to get an Associates Degree (in what, I?m not sure yet). After that, I plan to finish college up at North Georgia College & State University. I still live at home, with my mom, dad, little sister Kelly, and a Toy Poodle named Kelsey. Oh, and I DO NOT live in a trailer.

I also have a bunch of hobbies to keep me occupied. Well, they?re SUPPOSED to keep me occupied. My main passion is music. Mainly, singing. I?ve been doing it since I can remember. All my life I?ve been in chorus. From 5th grade through high school, and I loved every minute of it. Music is a huge part of my life. I don?t know what I would do without it. I also play a little piano. I wouldn?t necessarily call myself ?good? or anything, but that?s alright. I enjoy it, and I can play enough to make it fun. Anyway, I also like watching movie. I have WAY too many DVD?s. I haven?t even gotten close to watching them all. And I doubt I ever will. But that?s not the point. My other hobbies include watching tv, and playing video games. Lately I?ve become more of a video game junkie than ever. I?m currently playing Final Fantasy X and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I?m almost through with FFX (And I didn?t even have to start over, Rhett!). :D I haven?t had the same great luck with GTA: VC, but I?m working on it. Oh, and I also enjoy spending time in AIM Chats annoying Rhett, Jim, Jeffffffff, Paul, Danny and PB. That?s what truly completes me.

If you?re wondering what I look like, there?s a picture in my profile. If you?re too lazy to go look, I?ll describe myself. I?m 5?5, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. That?s about as detailed as I?ll get. And if you?re STILL lazy, I?ll even link to you my picture:

[image=http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/kasadilla/fullsize/Senior.jpg]

That?s my Senior picture from last year. Blaaaaah. And if it's not working, wait a little while and check again. strike9 is being mean this morning and the site isn't up. But don't worry, you're not missing much.

In conclusion?

That is all.
  2. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I get an error when I view your picture. :( :p

Hehe, Hi, Kasey! ;)

~ James
  3. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi James! :D The same picture is actually in my profile. It's the first one. The one on my profile is hosted by Yahoo, the one in my bio is hosted by strike9. If BOTH of them aren't working, it's just not my day.
  4. Leonard_Shelby Force Ghost

star 6
    "I get an error when I view your picture."

Same here. :(

Nice to meet you, Kasey! :)
  5. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I feel like we've met before... ;)

Hi babe!
  6. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Maybe you're my long lost older sister. :D

Nice to see you too, leonard! :D
  7. JediPrincessKas Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alright, well, Sam said that I should post my life story. Well folks, here you have it!

In this post I will attempt to write a little more about myself. Hopefully things you guys will find interesting. But if you don?t, I don?t care. Like the title says this is my bio, not yours. :p

So, it was a wonderful Friday morning, October 28th, 1983. That would be the day that I came into this world. I was born at 8:08 a.m. (CST) at Eglin Hospital, in Eglin Air Force Base, Florida. Yes, my daddy was in the USAF. Eglin was actually the last place he was stationed at (Before I came along, my parents got to live in the cool places ? Panama City, Hawaii, and Maine). He spent a total of 24 years in the Air Force. But enough about him, this is about ME!

I spent the first 8 ½ years of my life on that Base. Ahhh, how happy I was, only minutes from the beaches of the Florida panhandle. Not that I ever went to the beach, but they were there. I had a terrific childhood. I was quite the kid! :D I excelled in school, and made friends quite easily. I remember the days of riding up and down the street on my bike with my friends and falling off the not-so-well-built swing set in my backyard. I didn?t have any pets growing up. Well, I had fish once. And a hampster. Ok, so I didn?t have any *real* pets growing up (Dog, cat, etc?). But I occupied myself by watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony. The only bump in the road that I can remember came on May 27, 1989. Yes, that is the day my sister came along. Turns out, she?s not so bad after all. ;)

In May of 1992, my Dad retired from the Air Force. So, we upped and moved to good ?ole Georgia. We moved in with my Grandparents, actually. That turned out to be a good thing, since they both got very sick a few years later. But we?ll get to that soon enough. I started school in GA at the beginning of 3rd grade. Good times. I was always a good student. In 6th grade, my class took a trip to Hunstville, Alabama to see the Space Center place. It was fun! And on that trip, I met my best friend Bryanna. We?ve been best friends ever since (a little over 7 years now). Well, she?s been getting on my nerves lately, but that?s not the point. In October of 1996 we got a real pet! YAY! The Toy Poodle, Kelsey. Yes, for you smart people, that?s a mix of both mine and my sister?s names: Kasey + Kelly = Kelsey.

My grandparents both died in 1997. My Papaw died in March after a heart surgery, and my nanny in July of Cancer. I miss them both very much.

I started high school in the fall of 1998. I am one of the few who actually enjoyed it. :D Sure, I slacked off my freshman year, but who didn?t? I did many activities, including chorus and?.ok, so that?s really all I did. But I was very active in chorus! I went to All State Chorus (in Savannah, GA) and Honors Chorus every year (8-12 grade), and we took lots of trips (Disney World, Virginia Beach?). On May 23, 2002, I graduated from North Gwinnett High School! Woo hoo! And I didn?t even have to pay anyone! GO ME! :p

And I guess that brings us up to the present. Maybe soon, I will type up a post about all my trips to Disney World, my love of roller coasters, and my old obsession with ?N Sync. So, until next time?

:D
    />
  8. B'omarr Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Wow. You've had a pretty good life. A big family, a good place to live, I'm jealous.
  9. Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus

star 7
    I'd tell you to skip the N'Synch obsession, but since I'm planning an entire thread devoted to Duran Duran, I don't want to be a hypocrite...or a hippo...or hippy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.