main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WEG Book Question ~

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Mazzic, Aug 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazzic

Mazzic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    I am currently in the process of constructing a detailed map of the Star Wars galaxy. After browsing through some of the old West End Game SW Roleplaying books, I have come across the following Galactic and Astrogation maps:

1) Tapani Sector Map (from ?Player?s Guide to Tapani?)
    2) Kathol Sector Astrogation Chart (from ?The DarkStryder Campaign? boxed set)
    3) Kathol Sector Outback Astro. Chart (sections 1-3 from ?The Kathol Outback?)
    4) Kathol Rift Astro. Chart (from ?The Kathol Rift?)
    5) The Twin Stars of Kira Astro. Chart (from ?Twin Stars of Kira?)
    6) The Sisar Run Map (from ?Secrets of the Sisar Run?)
    7) The Ringali Shell Map (from ?Into the Core Worlds? article in ?SW Adventure Journal? #7)
    8) Gree Enclave Astro. Chart (from ?The Gree Enclave? article in ?SW Adventure Journal? #8)

Does anyone know if I may have missed a map or chart within other old WEG SW RPG books? I?m only talking about maps that show sectors, hyperspace routes, etc. Not, just say, the layout of the Yavin System and all its planets.

What book does the missing map come from? What is the map of?

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone for your help!

Mazzic

2. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    You'll want to take a gander at the NJO maps found in the hardbacks and the Essential Chronology. Also the Known Galaxy map from Gamer # 5.

3. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Planetary Guide has the Elrood sector.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.