main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WEG Images~

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Mazzic, Apr 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazzic

Mazzic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    I have a question regarding some images from some West End Games 'Star Wars Roleplaying Game' books.

I am looking for someone who knows where I can find some high-quality scans from the following books:

"Heir to the Empire Sourcebook"
    "Dark Force Rising Sourcebook"
    and "The Last Command Sourcebook."

I own the "Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook" but I need images that are in the single books - not compiled in the Trilogy book.

If anyone knows where I can obtain such images, please respond to this thread, or email me at jades_fire168@yahoo.com

-Mazzic

2. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    What pics do you need.

Also, do you know anything about the Charon?

3. Mazzic

Mazzic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    I was looking for pictures of Mara Jade that can't be found in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook. I know there are other pics, 'cause I've seen the Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (horrible pics of Mara in there, but I need them for my website). Any help would be great.

What about the Charon? I do have a lot of old SW RPG books. If you happen to know what book(s) they're in, I can give you any details you'd need! Is it info you need? I know I've read about them, but can't remember them specifically.

-Mazzic

4. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    Basically the Charon come from Otherspace and are detailed in "Otherspace"...

There are 2 classes, the warriors and the biocists... What are some special abilities of each? I mean like which is stronger, which is smarter, etc...

5. JediBendu

JediBendu Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 1999
    DARKSTRYDER CAMPAIGN SPOILER WARNING!!!!

The charon were a servitor race of some ancient aliens who are detailed better in the final source book of the excellent darkstryder campaign, some of them were sucked into otherspace in an accident and became the Charon there.

Check out Darkstryder: Endgame.

Of yeah, and Otehrspace and Otherspace II: invasion were damned fine games, esxpecially in the way that they drew on NPCs from a bunch of earlier adventures, including Tatooine manhunt and Strike Force Shantipole.

6. StormtrooperVF101

StormtrooperVF101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2001
    Mazzic,

You could try looking in the Heir To the Empre, Dark Force Rising, or The Last Command comic books for pics of Mara.

7. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    I have Heir Sourcebook - what pics do you need?

8. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Sep 23, 1999
    I have Heir Sourcebook - what pics do you need?

9. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    I love the Charon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.