main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Weird 02

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithLord-Mixo, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    When I was a youngin in the country, just moved to the big city I was just a shy little boy. I worked in retail and not knowing a lot about the world here are 2 stories.

1: I was working in a fashion shop and a guy walked in and asked me for boxer shorts. I replied by telling him to try the sports shop down the road as we did not supply boxing equipment. Doah!!!

2: Walking home from work one day a car pulled up beside me and asked me were they could buy a "hit". I thought they meant that for some strange reason they wanted to pay someone to punch them? So i offered but they drove off fast. Doah!!!

I was just a little, cute and innocent country lad.
    Weird isn't it?

2. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Poor confused and bemused Mixo! But you're a big kid now, making your own lunch, brushing your own teeth and wiping your own... nevermind

I too was a country lad once upon a time, but I have been long since tainted... Despite this, 2002 was a pretty weird year for me too: first year away from home, finished school forever, drank too much... the list goes on... Bring on 2003!

3. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Even Weirder

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    TJ, where art thine icon?

5. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I am his icon!