Weird Thoughts

Discussion in 'Vancouver, BC' started by Azeria_Jade, Nov 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azeria_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    At sometime during one of your numerous Star Wars movie viewing, did anything odd pop into your mind?

Such as, while I was watching ROTJ the other day, I found myself wondering what the IQ requirments for Stormtroopers were. I mean, one of them fell for the ol' tap-on-the-shoulder gag! That's pretty dumb.

Another was as the first Death Star was exploding, I wondered what the insurence on it would be.

Weird thoughts.
  2. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    I think the "storm"troopers were second generation clones. Cloned from the first gerneration "clone"troopers.

You ever see the movie multiplicity? That movie explains very well what happens when you clone a clone.

I use that to explain the troopers stupidity.

;)
  3. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Military equipment isn't insured, but I imagine a fair chunk of change went into building that Death Star.

Why didn't the Naboo troopers open fire when they encountered Maul on Naboo for the first time? He didn't even have his sabre out. It would be pretty difficult for him to deflect all those blasts.

Why not use bullets again Jedi? Surely they have the technology, and they travel much faster and rapidly than laser blasts. I don't think a Jedi could stop a fully automatic assault rifle.

Why didn't Qui-Gon use the money from selling the pod to buy and free Shmi?

Why did Anakin break his promise to come back and free his mother? Why wait 10 years, and only go back because she's in trouble?

If the Stormtroopers are clones, why are they different heights? Shouldn't all or none hit their head on the door?
  4. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    why do all infamous mandalore warriors die a gruesome, awful death?

(ex: jango got his head cut off, Jaster got blated in the chest by a big-ass tank, and boba fell into a sarlacc only to find himself being digested for thousands, and thousands of years)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.