welcome 2004 ~ Hoosier Alliance

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by NorvelleJedi05, Jan 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    I can't believe it. It's 2004 already. It seems like a journey to me.

August ~ the formation of a Star Wars Book Club @ Bloomington Borders store

September ~ Star Wars Book Club started reading books from the New Jedi Order series

January ~ held the first meeting of the Bloomington Fanforce I discussed the club name poll on the forum.

January 18 ~ had a After New Year's party at Fett Gal's house

February ~ the name of the Bloomington Star Wars fan club was officially changed to Hoosier Alliance

~ Star Wars Book Club @ Bloomington Borders store continues until May when there was a lack of attendance

September ~ Daniel Castro interviewed me at Borders concerning the Hoosier Alliance

October 2 ~ the Star Wars fan club article is published in the IDS (Indiana Daily Student)

November ~ Since it was getting crowded to hold a book club meeting at Borders & I had 2 new members to show up we decided to dissolve the book club location at Borders.

November 8 ~ At the James Luceno booksigning I met Chris & Jeremy and they said they're interested in the fanclub. Also, Anthony gave me a contact at Barnes & Noble in Bloomington.

December ~ Star Wars Book Club moved to the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store
    ~ Also, the Hoosier Alliance held a brief meeting at the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store.

welcome 2004

January ~ upcoming meetings:

- Hoosier Alliance meeting:
    Date & Time: Sat., January 10th, 2004 @ 4pm
    Place: Bloomington Barnes & Noble store.

I plan on discussing the creation of the Hoosier Alliance logo. So please come. Also, tell your friends they're always welcome.

- Star Wars Book Club:
    Date & Time: Sat., January 17th, 2004 @ 4pm
    Place: Bloomington Barnes & Noble store.

We'll be discussing the book Force Heretic I: Remnant from the New Jedi Order series.

If you need any directions to the Bloomington Barnes & Noble store please feel free to pm me here on the boards or email me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net Thanks. :D

And the journey continues in 2004.
  2. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    new members - Come join us at the 2 Hoosier Alliance meetings in January.

:) Remember to register on the forum here and introduce yourself.

Thanks everyone. :D
  3. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I am Jedi Master Eric Stuckey.
    I plan to be at this weeks meeting ( 1/17/04 ) to have a look see.Im not much into the books ( ecept for the Jedi Outcast series ) Im in to Star Wars video games and action figures both new and vintage. E-mail me at jedimaster_eric@sbcglobal.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.