main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Welcome aboard Pike and Glaive

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Aug 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Hi Mike, Since you seem to be new to the boards I would like to welcome you to our little community The TulsaFanForce or as I like to refer to it Nerd-topia.

As a little side note you make Mike number 3. Mike1 being ForceofVader and Mike2-D2 being MysticTrunks01 so how do you feel about being Mike-3PO? It means you would have to share a bunk with Mike2-D2 but we've got his bed wetting under control...well almost ;)

Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to post.

Sincerely,

Luke

2. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I second that. Welcome to the forum and don't worry about the bed wetting of M2-D2, he wears diapers for that now.

Welcome M-3PO.

Heath

3. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    First, how the bloody heck are you two talking about?
    Second... Bleep.. bloop, bleepidy bloop to both of you... i haven't wet the bed in weeks.

M-3 i'm sorry they named you after what will probably be a really bad Mission impossible movie title.

4. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Just stop talking you'll make my head hurt.

Welcome to our little slice of the Star Wars Pie

5. Pike_and_Glaive

Pike_and_Glaive Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2003
    COmmand, we have a problem

Um, guys, maybe I typed something wrong somewhere, but my name isn't Mike, not even close as a mater of fact. Pike and Glaive are two weapons I am both familear with and favor in military tactical games I do when dealing with the 12-13 hundreds.

Mike... hum, still have no idea where that came from. feel free to point it out for me.

As far as the M-3 designation goes, I dont take nicknames too well, too many of them got stuck on me in school without my councel.

as for what my name is, I would type it, but as I work in a field where security is rather tight, I am obliged to not publish my last name onlone.

To explain, I am a guard for Corrections Corperation of America, and many of the Inmates we deal with are members of prison gangs with contacts on the outside, so I have to keep a low prifile. (shrug, trust me, this isn't my Idea). If I ever make it to a meeting, I will be happy to introduce myself in spades.

Well, on that note, I will depart.

Pike and Glaive

6. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Well isn't that interesting. Well welcome to the group and sorry for our fopa(sp?).

Heath

7. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Sorry about that Pike I must have had you confused with someone else, but we're still happy to have you aboard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.