Lou, KY Welcome Back Party

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by 11-11, Oct 13, 2011.

1. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    In celebration of Appo?s return home, Zannah and I are planning a (possibly surprise) party! The plans are to meet up at Lazer Blaze at 7:00 pm on Friday, Nov. 11th. After a couple rounds of blasting each other, around 8:30 or 9, we will head on over to our home where we will eat pizza, celebrate and do some gaming. Feel free to bring an extra change of clothes with you if you feel like changing after Lazer Blaze. Beverages, snacks and other goodies are more than welcomed. :)
  2. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    sounds like a plan. maybe if jammies can make it, maybe we shall do the trivia challenge.
  3. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yay! I checked my work schedule and I can make it. Sounds like a super fun time. Count me in.

Wait a minute...party on 11-11-11?

4. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  5. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    sooo, i guess we could make really epic wishes at 11:11, on 11-11-11, at 11-11's house?
  6. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    ... where the speekers go up to 11.

\game for a trivia game.
  7. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    EeeeeeeeeeK!!!! it's welcome home Appo time!!! [:D] [face_dancing]bouncy, bouncy, twirreling, swirreling, bubbles galore!! 8-} [face_dancing]

Thank you so much for hosting this Evie and Bulbous!!! Thank you so very much!!! Oh my goodness I'm beside myself! [face_love]

I cant wait for this.... among other things, I'm going to bring a cake. Thank you again guys! [:D]
  8. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I'm so glad to know Bane is gonna be home early. :D That makes it so much better that when I get home he'll be back. I'll be following up not too long after him. So save me some ca-- Nah, shab that. Save me some gor'ram BEER!
  9. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    You've got it big boy! =D=
  10. 11-11 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    11-11-11 --sweet! The elevens are aligning which means it's gonna be a freakin awesome welcome back Appo party!

Make sure find some extra-hard questions to stump Jammies, Vox.

Pretty soon we're gonna be celebrating with you too Dar! woo hoo!

Zannah-- I luv ya![:D]

11. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    OH MUH GOODNESS!!!!! APPO IS IN THE STATES!!! HE'S IN INDIANA AT FORT ADDEBURRY!!!!

He called me and he will be here at the house on either Thursday or Friday of ... THIS WEEK!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Running round in circles here!! [face_dancing][face_dancing]

My daughter and myself will be picking him up from the Air Guard post at Louisville International on one of those two days... Oh my gosh!!! It's happening, ....

Hees-ah Comin HOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!! [face_dancing][face_dancing][face_dancing]

I have tears just streaming down my face right now!!! Happy tears to be sure!!!!

You guys are wonderful, ya know that? Simply wonderful! We are so very fortunate to have all of you as friends!

Thank you so very much for being here for us.... "Thank You". [:D]
  12. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    As Han would say YAHOOO!!=D=
  13. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Even more good news! He'll be here tomorrow morning! We'll be going to the home coming ceremony in the morning, after which he'll be released! So, I need to let you all know that I won't be on the boards until Monday Nov. 7th... we're going to have a retreat together. [face_love] So... see you all in about a week. [face_dancing][:D]
  14. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    if the house is a'rocking, don't bother knocking!!
  15. DarthCyrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds great Nocturnus and I should be able to make it out for this.. Though sadly we will probably have to make it a short night since the both of us are working 3rd shift now.
  16. BulbousFreak Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    [face_laugh]
  17. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Tell Chuck I miss him and can't wait to see him when I get back.

...Pfft. Six month deployment... At least I got a CAB!
  18. DarKyram Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I saw Zannah and Appo's niece post this, and it was pretty touching. A great picture of them are in it. Kinda almost gets me choked up. Thought I'd share it with ya'll.

Welcome Home Ceremony
  19. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    reminds me of all the different times my dad would be gone on tdy, for a few months to a year. mom would always lose it when he came home. she'd just stand there hugging him for what seemed like hours,(i guess maybe 10-20 minutes).
  20. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for sharing that Dar, I would have missed it otherwise.
  21. DarthCyrin Jedi Knight

star 1
    Such a great picture thanks Dar! So glad that Bane is home!! Your next in line can't wait to see you back in the states Dar
  22. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    hey 11-11, i need your address so i can get directions to your house. We will not be able to make it to Lazer tag. I'll just be picking her up at 19:00. so we will just meet everyone at 11-11's place. 11-11, just please pm me your addy. And jammies, please do not forget the quiz.
  23. Cungr_Vanck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cognus and I will try to be there! Like Vox, we need a reminder for directions to your house 11-11. Welcome back Appo!
  24. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    We're back! Thanks for posting the report and photo up Dar, we miss you so much little brother, and "your" next to get back home!!

Well, our Appo took a rocket barage where he was stationed, right into the post.... 72 rocket hits. Miraculously, no one was hurt, at least not badly. He brought home a bronze star for an excellent job in arena... and he is home un-scathed and in one piece. sigh.... I had no idea he was in such danger. Its supposed to be one of the safest duty posts over there. Well, it seems there is no such thing as safe anywhere in war zone. I'm so thankful he is back.... so very, very thankful.

As soon as I can get them loaded, I have more photos to post up. One of them is my Appo sporting his metal. Love you guys and I'll get those photos up as soon as I can. At least within a couple of days. [face_batting]
  25. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Cool. I probably won"t know if I will make it or not to the last minute but I also need directions to 11-11.